UK eShop updated, no Virtual Console games

#11Gavin_Rozee(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:14:40 AM
Nikra posted...
I'm EU (PAL) too. There was no update on my Eshop. That doesn't make any sense.

Check Download Exclusives, the Rayman app is there, plus the news has been updated.
---
Wii U Nintendo Network ID: "Gavintendo".
3DS Friend Code: 3625 8479 9870.
#12SpawngoatPosted 4/25/2013 6:17:54 AM
Baha05 posted...
Nikra posted...

Well if TC is actually telling the truth it could be that they are releasing it gradually so not to stress the servers.

TC is telling the truth and I doubt 8 vc games would stress the servers.
---
"Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall" Christopher Hitchens
#13Schwepps01Posted 4/25/2013 6:20:32 AM
Baha05 posted...
Nikra posted...

Well if TC is actually telling the truth it could be that they are releasing it gradually so not to stress the servers.

LOL! Baha05, you win the Big Fanboy Trophy award. You remind me of people who try to justify holes in religion by saying "god works in mysterious ways." Keep it up my boy!
#14Baha05Posted 4/25/2013 6:23:49 AM
trenken posted...
They have billions of dollars. Sony has no server problems. MS has no server problems. But Nintendo servers will melt down if they release and update and games on the same day, on a system noone owns. Derp.

Right except for the fact Sony and Microsoft DOES have server problems. Hell Microsoft had server issues like last week with XBL.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#15powerprotomanPosted 4/25/2013 6:25:20 AM
trenken posted...
Baha05 posted...
Nikra posted...

They have billions of dollars. Sony has no server problems. MS has no server problems. But Nintendo servers will melt down if they release and update and games on the same day, on a system noone owns. Derp.

weird could have sworn im holding my game pad right now but if some ass hat thinks i dont own my wiiu then it must be true
#16Baha05Posted 4/25/2013 6:25:24 AM
Spawngoat posted...

The games are for tomorrow, we are talking about a system update which we have no idea what really adds to the system. Unless someone tells us a file size for it then I simply chalk it up to a gradual release throughout the day.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#17shaunmePosted 4/25/2013 6:26:09 AM
Baha has truly sunk to darkjedilink depths....it was an entertaining meltdown to watch....now im just bored.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#18NikraPosted 4/25/2013 6:27:23 AM
Spawngoat posted...
Baha05 posted...
Nikra posted...

You are talking about updating the Eshop site. I'm talking about the two System Updates (downloads) Nintendo talks about. Updating the Eshop site have nothing to do with there servers being stressed.
#19Baha05Posted 4/25/2013 6:28:20 AM
"Ohno, Baha gives one possible explanation/reason, let's hang him for it!"

You guys just keep lowering yourself to petty little things don't you? I just simply gave a reason why, sure it might not be the only reason (Or the reason at all) but it's a reason none the less.
---
#20SpawngoatPosted 4/25/2013 6:28:46 AM
Baha05 posted...
Spawngoat posted...

The games are for tomorrow, we are talking about a system update which we have no idea what really adds to the system. Unless someone tells us a file size for it then I simply chalk it up to a gradual release throughout the day.

My mistake, I figured a topic titled "UK eShop updated, no Virtual Console games" was about the eShop and Virtual Console games.
---
"Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall" Christopher Hitchens