Confirm or Deny: Nintendo not giving E3 conference b/c of no third-party games

#1SolnotPosted 4/25/2013 8:39:47 AM
Confirm or Deny: Nintendo not giving E3 conference b/c of no third-party games - Results (46 votes)
Confirm.
34.78% (16 votes)
Deny.
65.22% (30 votes)
This poll is now closed.
3-5 minute trailers of first-party titles alone wouldn't hold Nintendo over at their presentation. Face it, E3 is all about the games, and with little to no third-party support on the horizon for the Wii U, Nintendo didn't want to embarrass themselves at E3 this year.
#2fon1988Posted 4/25/2013 8:40:39 AM
You have amazing deduction skills, you win this internet I tell you what.
#3FayeLadyPosted 4/25/2013 8:46:16 AM
Its really hard to say. If E3 approaches and comes with no talk of wii u games from EA, Activision, Sega, Capcom and others then you would think so. If Nintendo is going to pay less attention to Nintendo gamers at e3 you can't blame 3rd parties for doing the same.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#4Solnot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 3:15:25 PM(edited)
FayeLady posted...
Its really hard to say. If E3 approaches and comes with no talk of wii u games from EA, Activision, Sega, Capcom and others then you would think so. If Nintendo is going to pay less attention to Nintendo gamers at e3 you can't blame 3rd parties for doing the same.

Didn't EA already say they weren't supporting the Wii U with games because Nintendo wouldn't let them host their own servers or something? Regardless, it doesn't bode well for Nintendo if these companies don't show at least something relevant to the Wii U at E3 this year.
#5FayeLadyPosted 4/25/2013 3:15:10 PM
I had not heard that. If so that is eerily dreamcast-like.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#6HELZEROPosted 4/25/2013 3:15:14 PM
i love u solnot, i come on these boards just to see what ur gonna say next
#7kingbadjoPosted 4/25/2013 3:15:40 PM
what a dumb topic...

*leaves*
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.