So Nintendo will show already announced products at E3

#1DiscostewSMPosted 4/25/2013 1:15:33 PM
How is that any different from Sony and Microsoft? Sony already revealed the PS4 and numerous titles for it, and MS will be revealing the Next Box late May. E3 is going to be chocked full of stuff most people have already seen by the time it comes around. so, if you're upset at Nintendo for making this decision, then you might as well be upset at everyone else while you're at it.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#2splodeymissilePosted 4/25/2013 1:16:42 PM
I imagine there will be a few new things in store.
---
I've seen the colour of my soul and it's black.
Nintendo network ID: missile
#3MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 4/25/2013 1:23:59 PM(edited)
splodeymissile posted...

Nintendo showing off new things!? You mean like them announcing Mario Kart # 9, Mario Bros # 37, Zelda # 28 and OtherMarioSpinOff # iLostCount?
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#4YamiYugi4400Posted 4/25/2013 1:24:22 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
How is that any different from Sony and Microsoft? Sony already revealed the PS4 and numerous titles for it, and MS will be revealing the Next Box late May. E3 is going to be chocked full of stuff most people have already seen by the time it comes around. so, if you're upset at Nintendo for making this decision, then you might as well be upset at everyone else while you're at it.

Because Sony and Microsoft will probably show off at least a few new games
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#5lt519Posted 4/25/2013 1:25:38 PM
I think they'll be announcing the Retro game too. Don't worry it's really no different to the average gamer/consumer. The hardcores that actually watched those 2 hour presentations are dissapointed, but that's all.
#6lt519Posted 4/25/2013 1:26:38 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

And why wouldn't Nintendo? Do you need a 2-hour presentation to introduce games?
#7YamiYugi4400Posted 4/25/2013 1:27:23 PM
lt519 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

And why wouldn't Nintendo? Do you need a 2-hour presentation to introduce games?

Because as the topic title already said, they will only be showing off already announced games
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#8The_Mana_LegendPosted 4/25/2013 1:28:28 PM(edited)
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
splodeymissile posted...

Nintendo showing off new things!? You mean like them announcing Mario Kart # 9, Mario Bros # 37, Zelda # 28 and OtherMarioSpinOff # iLostCount?

Better than Gears of War 7, Forza 22, Halo 15, Killzone 16, LittleBigPlanet 92, inFamous 10, Ratchet and Clank: I Lost Count, amirite?
#9splodeymissilePosted 4/25/2013 1:30:01 PM
Wonderful 101 is a lovely sequel, right Kirby?
---
I've seen the colour of my soul and it's black.
Nintendo network ID: missile
#10RobercleitzonPosted 4/25/2013 1:30:35 PM
Xenoblade, Pandora Tower,Las Story, Disaster Day of Crisis says hello to you.