E3 Expo on Twitter states that Nintendo WILL be at E3

#1NewbiusPosted 4/25/2013 1:45:30 PM
"Hey, everyone! To avoid confusion, yes, Nintendo is still at E3 and we’re looking forward to their news and games. #E32013"

https://twitter.com/e3expo
#2Jonnyd108Posted 4/25/2013 1:47:24 PM
They never said they weren't going to be there... They just aren't holding a public press conference.
---
All that phoney Beatlemania has bitten the dust...
PSN: ButtersThaatsMe WiiU: JonnyD Xbox: JonnyD1080
#3StickMen1090Posted 4/25/2013 1:48:04 PM
apparently you need to have a presentation to be there... lolz people on this board really go all out on these kinds of things
#4BloodyDove2vsPosted 4/25/2013 1:51:30 PM
bump topic
#5LinktoDrinkPosted 4/25/2013 1:56:18 PM
Nintendo was very clear that they will be there. No clarification was needed.
---
Not changing this sig until Shenmue 3 is announced.
Friend me on Ouya: Link, and Wii U: LinksAwakening
#6Newbius(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 1:59:02 PM
LinktoDrink posted...

trust me, the clarification was needed. There is A LOT of people in the gaming community that think that there will be no conference at all.
#7sonicboom510Posted 4/25/2013 2:00:23 PM
Newbius posted...
LinktoDrink posted...

trust me, the clarification was needed. There is A LOT of people in the gaming community that think that there will be no conference at all.

There is no Nintendo press conference
#8Newbius(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 2:01:04 PM
sonicboom510 posted...
Newbius posted...
LinktoDrink posted...

There is no Nintendo press conference

Whatever it is. You get my point.
#9LinktoDrinkPosted 4/25/2013 2:07:59 PM
Newbius posted...
LinktoDrink posted...

Maybe for f***ing idiots that didn't f***ing read anything. In two sentences of the original stories, you would know that they are not having a large press conference and instead are having a number of small presentations. Two f***ing sentences.
---
Not changing this sig until Shenmue 3 is announced.
Friend me on Ouya: Link, and Wii U: LinksAwakening
#10MegaWinFTWPosted 4/25/2013 2:10:49 PM
LinktoDrink posted...
Newbius posted...
LinktoDrink posted...

Maybe for f***ing idiots that didn't f***ing read anything. In two sentences of the original stories, you would know that they are not having a large press conference and instead are having a number of small presentations. Two f***ing sentences.

Well I wouldn't be criticising the ability of other people to read when you seem to have misunderstood yourself. There are no "presentations" announced, only two events, one for business purposes with retailers and investors and an opportunity for some journalists to play some games in their booth early. They're promising something for the home audience which will likely end up being a NIntendo Direct but there are currently no live presentations coming from Nintendo.