This board before yesterday: Just wait until E3!!! It'll blow you away!

#1sonic777Posted 4/25/2013 3:14:20 PM
Nintendo: Yeah, about that...
http://operationrainfall.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Mario-Troll-Face.jpeg

This board after yesterday:
I'd rather they just did Nintendo Directs anyway!!!

Gotta love how quickly the song changes on this board.
---
squatch22 = defeated
#2Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 4/25/2013 3:15:08 PM
sonic777 posted...
Nintendo: Yeah, about that...
http://operationrainfall.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Mario-Troll-Face.jpeg

This board after yesterday:
I'd rather they just did Nintendo Directs anyway!!!

Gotta love how quickly the song changes on this board.

Salty777
---
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs. UMVC3: Chris/Strange/Amaterasu
#3Beatperson14Posted 4/25/2013 3:16:08 PM
Lmao is that Iwata in the pic
#4BuretsuPosted 4/25/2013 3:17:24 PM
Before: "Man, E3 is such a joke! 'My body is ready!' 'Giant enemy crab!' 'RIIIIIIDGE RACER!' LOL!"

After: "Oh, man, E3 is so relevant to the gaming public! Nintendo not putting on a dancing monkey show is a debacle!!"
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#5icarus231Posted 4/25/2013 3:17:27 PM
It still will because they are still going to show the games
#6DTY3Posted 4/25/2013 3:17:51 PM
Well they will still show games at E3 so the people who said that second thing were just damage controlling idiots.
You can STILL say "wait till E3" though. It still applies.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#7dancing_cactuarPosted 4/25/2013 3:17:58 PM
I'm pretty sure people said yesterday and the months before that they liked Nintendo Directs better than full blown press conferences.

Also, there's a fallacy in your statement: People said "wait until E3" because they expected a press conference. There is no opinion in that statement, it's just telling you to wait. So going by that example, there's little flip flop. If you said that before, people were saying "Oh yeah, E3 press conferences are the ****", and now they're saying "E3 press conferences are a piece of ****", then you'd have something, even if it is flimsy.
#8MegaWinFTWPosted 4/25/2013 3:18:23 PM
Buretsu posted...
Before: "Man, E3 is such a joke! 'My body is ready!' 'Giant enemy crab!' 'RIIIIIIDGE RACER!' LOL!"

After: "Oh, man, E3 is so relevant to the gaming public! Nintendo not putting on a dancing monkey show is a debacle!!"

Oh come on, was anyone honestly saying that before?
#9Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 4/25/2013 3:19:06 PM
You can tell how bitter a fanboy is by how quickly they rushed into this topic to play damage control for their dear old Nintendo.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#10stargazer64Posted 4/25/2013 3:24:40 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
You can tell how bitter a fanboy is by how quickly they rushed into this topic to play damage control for their dear old Nintendo.

What does it say about people rushing around just to say negative things about Nintendo and its fans?
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411