The trends of this board are hilarious....

#1dart246Posted 4/25/2013 4:38:39 PM
Troll: The Wii U will have kiddy games, it's not going to have the support of their competition.

Nintendrone: Noob, we have AC3, BO2, ME3, etc....

Troll: Lol the next CoD is not Wii U; Wii U fail

Nintendrone: We're not their primary target, good riddance we don't want that trash anyways.

------------------------

Troll: Nintendo hasn't announced any games, Nintendooooomed.

Nintendrone: Wait til E3, they will blow your mind.

Troll: No Nintendo E3, lawl!

Nintendrone: Whatever E3 was going downhill anyways, good riddance. Smaller events focused on games is much better.

------------------------

Troll: The Wii U is going to flop

Nintendrone: It outsold the PS3 and 360 when they launched noob!

Troll: The WIi is now outselling the Wii U , so is the Vita LOLOLOL!

Nintendrone: Just wait, the games will come and the system will be amazing.

I can't help but laugh every time I come to this board and see the flip flopping.
---
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins
~2.5 million in 1.5 months is bad sales? Maybe I missed the memo.
#2BuretsuPosted 4/25/2013 4:40:32 PM
dart246 posted...
I can't help but laugh every time I come to this board and see the flip flopping.

I know, the trolls here are just sad.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3YamiYugi4400Posted 4/25/2013 4:41:50 PM
Yeah the fanboys are funny lol
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#4L4YER_CAKEPosted 4/25/2013 4:41:52 PM
This topic needs a sticky.
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#5mahgah91Posted 4/25/2013 4:42:42 PM
Well it's good they have fanboys like you to counter their exaggerations with your hyperboles.
#6The_BoredomsPosted 4/25/2013 4:43:42 PM
These topics bum me out. The only thing worse than being in a sewer is encountering someone down there who analyzes the sewage for free and for no real purpose.
#7Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 4/25/2013 4:46:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8InnerscopePosted 4/25/2013 4:47:43 PM
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
L4YER_CAKE posted...
This topic needs a sticky.

Ok..........one sec.......ahhhhhhhhhh *zips up pants.

It just got one.

How do you manage to do that in 4 seconds?
---
"Very excited to get a Super Computer that's more then twice as powerful as most normal PCs at well below a regular computer price." - Megagunstarman
#9aDRE8Posted 4/25/2013 4:49:05 PM
This topic is spot on, the fanboys are straight comedy on this board....I've been playing games for over 26 years now, love the Big N franchises and their past consoles, but expressing my opinion about the company's current console and situation literally opens up Pandora's box and endless arguments that lead no where... One of them called me a "Pony" just because I was disappointed with some of the recent decisions from Nintendo.
#10thundercat2600Posted 4/25/2013 4:49:34 PM
It's not hilarious, it's just sad. Some people have no thoughts of their own, their opinions are dictated by whatever their corporate masters tell them to think.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink