The trends of this board are hilarious....

#121excitebike64Posted 4/27/2013 3:33:04 PM
Can someone answer the reason behind changes to MP Trilogy?

The only reason I am still looking at the thread.

The other two cases are easily explained. And bringing up Mortal Kombat is just so stupid today, since this was a one time deal with Mortal Kombat games last I checked.
#122GoombaXPosted 4/27/2013 3:35:38 PM(edited)
excitebike64 posted...

The other two cases are easily explained. And bringing up Mortal Kombat is just so stupid today, since this was a one time deal with Mortal Kombat games last I checked.

i didnt even know there was changes and i own the originals and the trilogy. Maybe to save space on the disc?
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Injustice, MvC 2, SMW
#123sonic777Posted 4/27/2013 5:57:23 PM
GoombaX still hasn't figured out that him saying someone is mad doesn't make them mad.

:-)
---
squatch22 = defeated
#124excitebike64Posted 4/27/2013 6:26:06 PM
excitebike64 posted...

Went ahead and looked, and I think they are only half right. They edited ONE word in Corruption. Everything else could relate to different angles available in the trilogy not available on the Gamecube games. Mostly the first one. The lack of water ripples is kind of a sad take away, however. Good thing I have the original.
#125dart246(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 7:04:28 PM
Wow...this topic got derailed fast.
---
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins
~2.5 million in 1.5 months is bad sales? Maybe I missed the memo.
#126GoombaXPosted 4/27/2013 7:33:35 PM
sonic777 posted...
GoombaX still hasn't figured out that him saying someone is mad doesn't make them mad.

:-)

makes you mad : -)
---
#127_Sovereign_Posted 4/27/2013 8:52:50 PM
excitebike64 posted...
sonic777 posted...
excitebike64 posted...
Around 2006 - 2008 attendance was super low.

It has not come close to past attendance, and probably never will.

2005 - 2006 was the prime time of E3, and prior. Then E3 screwed up, and have never recovered from it.

That's not what you said. You're saying attendance and popularity were both tending down.

Yet for the two year's prior to 2012, attendance was trending up. And again, it was a 2% decline in 2012.

That's hardly a trend.

Several years, never topping 2006 attendance. That's a trend. Even after massive increases, it as not come close to past numbers. E3 is the past, in the end. And I expect this to be more true next year.

I did not think reading comprehension was this hard....you click the link he provided, take 30 seconds to gather the info, and you find that what Excite has been saying is true...
E3 is not that big anymore, the last 3 are proof of that with there terrible shows, plus this is the digital age...if anybody wants any info all they have to do is google it.

The fact that some of you can't read really questions the validity of your claims that Squatch contradicted himself and moreover proves that when presented with factual information you are either too stupid to understand, too lazy to try, or just too ignorant and want to piss people off.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#128dart246(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 9:36:19 AM
_Sovereign_ posted...
excitebike64 posted...
sonic777 posted...
excitebike64 posted...

2005 - 2006 was the prime time of E3, and prior. Then E3 screwed up, and have never recovered from it.

That's not what you said. You're saying attendance and popularity were both tending down.

Yet for the two year's prior to 2012, attendance was trending up. And again, it was a 2% decline in 2012.

That's hardly a trend.

Several years, never topping 2006 attendance. That's a trend. Even after massive increases, it as not come close to past numbers. E3 is the past, in the end. And I expect this to be more true next year.

I did not think reading comprehension was this hard....you click the link he provided, take 30 seconds to gather the info, and you find that what Excite has been saying is true...
E3 is not that big anymore, the last 3 are proof of that with there terrible shows, plus this is the digital age...if anybody wants any info all they have to do is google it.

The fact that some of you can't read really questions the validity of your claims that Squatch contradicted himself and moreover proves that when presented with factual information you are either too stupid to understand, too lazy to try, or just too ignorant and want to piss people off.

Actually if you read his link it contradicted everything you said....
---
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins
~2.5 million in 1.5 months is bad sales? Maybe I missed the memo.
#129excitebike64Posted 4/28/2013 9:40:11 AM
dart246 posted...
_Sovereign_ posted...
excitebike64 posted...
sonic777 posted...
excitebike64 posted...

That's hardly a trend.

Actually if you read his link it contradicted everything you said....

No it doesn't. There has not been a major e3 since 2006. That's the point. They intentionally dropped the attendance, and when they went back to the older style.... e3 has still not come close to the past. I think 2005 had the most, not sure on that one. e3 is more about trying to relive the glory years, I would not even consider it tradition.
#130GoombaXPosted 4/28/2013 9:50:38 AM
After 2006 they made E3 smaller and less of a huge gaming convention.
---