Post stuff the update added/removed/changed that Nintendo didn't mention

#11Paddle008Posted 4/25/2013 6:26:55 PM
Gavin_Rozee posted...
Gavin_Rozee posted...
Internet browser now supports Wii Remote.

So does Miiverse, even for typing!

Miiverse did before, but only when the GamePad was not in range.
#12SSJMarioPosted 4/25/2013 6:27:32 PM
The disc stops spinning when you leave a disc based game or leave the Wii U Menu.

Oh good. Minor thing, but I usually take the disc out when i want to watch something with one of the video apps. Out of respect for the people living around me, I usually keep the volume of my tv just loud enough to what I can hear everything. Sometimes, I have to turn up the volume, or just get up to take the disc out because that disc spinning noise is very noticeable to me.
---
PSN=bowserkick
NNID = Fighters_of_Foo
#13snae99Posted 4/25/2013 6:28:41 PM
Update is great. Next time they should add party chat.
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
GOTY so far: Fire Emblem Awakening
#14Paddle008Posted 4/25/2013 6:56:23 PM
Miis run into the WaraWara Plaza slightly faster.
#15MikeisapoetPosted 4/25/2013 7:04:22 PM
Paddle008 posted...
Gavin_Rozee posted...
Gavin_Rozee posted...
Internet browser now supports Wii Remote.

So does Miiverse, even for typing!

Miiverse did before, but only when the GamePad was not in range.

Wait, it didn't before? I never tried, but I imagined in my head that it was possible.

Oh well, guess I can't complain now that it IS possible.
---
If you were to ask me what kind of person I was, I'd tell you I listen to dubstep, country, rap and thrash metal. I think that makes me a pretty level person.
#16player_threePosted 4/25/2013 8:03:07 PM
Your NNID now shows up under your profile name when selecting profiles.
#17ChipChippersonPosted 4/25/2013 8:23:00 PM
Not really a feature but Youtube vids start ridiculously fast through the browser now.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#18Pac12345Posted 4/25/2013 8:25:33 PM
ChipChipperson posted...
Not really a feature but Youtube vids start ridiculously fast through the browser now.

Hahaha, funny. I noticed this as well. I though I was hallucinating. LOL.
#19MilesTeg420Posted 4/25/2013 8:27:28 PM
You can hold ZR and ZL then tilt Gamepad to scroll in the internet browser. Also when you are typing a message somewhere in internet btowser, cursor now blinks where you left off like a normal browser does it.
#20MikeisapoetPosted 4/25/2013 8:29:41 PM
MilesTeg420 posted...
You can hold ZR and ZL then tilt Gamepad to scroll in the internet browser. Also when you are typing a message somewhere in internet btowser, cursor now blinks where you left off like a normal browser does it.

ZL/ZR was already there.
---
If you were to ask me what kind of person I was, I'd tell you I listen to dubstep, country, rap and thrash metal. I think that makes me a pretty level person.