Post stuff the update added/removed/changed that Nintendo didn't mention

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Post stuff the update added/removed/changed that Nintendo didn't mention
2 years ago#11
Gavin_Rozee posted...
Gavin_Rozee posted...
Internet browser now supports Wii Remote.

So does Miiverse, even for typing!

Miiverse did before, but only when the GamePad was not in range.
2 years ago#12
The disc stops spinning when you leave a disc based game or leave the Wii U Menu.

Oh good. Minor thing, but I usually take the disc out when i want to watch something with one of the video apps. Out of respect for the people living around me, I usually keep the volume of my tv just loud enough to what I can hear everything. Sometimes, I have to turn up the volume, or just get up to take the disc out because that disc spinning noise is very noticeable to me.
---
PSN=bowserkick
NNID = Fighters_of_Foo
2 years ago#13
Update is great. Next time they should add party chat.
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
GOTY so far: Fire Emblem Awakening
2 years ago#14
Miis run into the WaraWara Plaza slightly faster.
2 years ago#15
Paddle008 posted...
Gavin_Rozee posted...
Gavin_Rozee posted...
Internet browser now supports Wii Remote.

So does Miiverse, even for typing!

Miiverse did before, but only when the GamePad was not in range.

Wait, it didn't before? I never tried, but I imagined in my head that it was possible.

Oh well, guess I can't complain now that it IS possible.
---
If you were to ask me what kind of person I was, I'd tell you I listen to dubstep, country, rap and thrash metal. I think that makes me a pretty level person.
2 years ago#16
Your NNID now shows up under your profile name when selecting profiles.
2 years ago#17
Not really a feature but Youtube vids start ridiculously fast through the browser now.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
2 years ago#18
ChipChipperson posted...
Not really a feature but Youtube vids start ridiculously fast through the browser now.

Hahaha, funny. I noticed this as well. I though I was hallucinating. LOL.
2 years ago#19
You can hold ZR and ZL then tilt Gamepad to scroll in the internet browser. Also when you are typing a message somewhere in internet btowser, cursor now blinks where you left off like a normal browser does it.
2 years ago#20
MilesTeg420 posted...
You can hold ZR and ZL then tilt Gamepad to scroll in the internet browser. Also when you are typing a message somewhere in internet btowser, cursor now blinks where you left off like a normal browser does it.

ZL/ZR was already there.
---
If you were to ask me what kind of person I was, I'd tell you I listen to dubstep, country, rap and thrash metal. I think that makes me a pretty level person.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Post stuff the update added/removed/changed that Nintendo didn't mention

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived