Post stuff the update added/removed/changed that Nintendo didn't mention

#21Muljo StphoPosted 4/25/2013 8:39:33 PM
Gavin_Rozee posted...
The disc stops spinning when you leave a disc based game or leave the Wii U Menu.

Mine doesn't spin when it's not supposed to, and I haven't downloaded any updates recently. (Just the first one that it had to do right out of the box at launch and a couple updates that it had to do when I first put in each of my games that I've gotten a chance to try out so far.)

Actually... I'm not sure if I've ever noticed any noise from it when it must be spinning either... No, wait, it makes noise when you turn the system on. That's the only time I ever notice it though. It's quiet or non-existent aside from that.
---
"This ain't like fieldwork. You never have to notarize a man and kill him in triplicate. Well... Almost never..." - Ruby
#22MilesTeg420Posted 4/25/2013 8:52:42 PM
Muljo Stpho posted...
Gavin_Rozee posted...
The disc stops spinning when you leave a disc based game or leave the Wii U Menu.

Mine doesn't spin when it's not supposed to, and I haven't downloaded any updates recently. (Just the first one that it had to do right out of the box at launch and a couple updates that it had to do when I first put in each of my games that I've gotten a chance to try out so far.)

Actually... I'm not sure if I've ever noticed any noise from it when it must be spinning either... No, wait, it makes noise when you turn the system on. That's the only time I ever notice it though. It's quiet or non-existent aside from that.

It stops spinning in Internet browser, Netflix, etc. Now, when you go to Wii U menu, you can hear the drive starting up every time.