Wait! Let me get this straight right now

#31dark trunksPosted 4/25/2013 6:21:10 PM
LordYggdrasilXX posted...
dark trunks posted...
Are they the same ones, though? I mean do you have proof that these people that are saying E3 is pointless are the exact same people who were bragging "wait for E3, that's where they'll show their heavy hitters!"?

Without that, all we have is one group of people saying wait for E3, and another group of people saying E3 is pointless.

Well, these "E3 is pointless" people sure weren't vocal until now.

That's not what I asked, though.

Are these people the same people who said wait for E3? Because all we have is jone davis's word. That's it. There's no links to threads where they were saying wait for E3, followed by links to them claiming E3 is pointless. There's just a thread complaining that people did claim, and I know they did because I saw them as well, that we should wait for E3, and now some people, who may or may not be the same people, are saying it is pointless.

I mean you're doing it as well. You're assuming one group represents the entire fanbase. I enjoy GTA, and I enjoyed Bayonetta and Assassin's Creed, and I'm sure you'll find I'm not the only one. But I get the impression both you and jon davis would accuse the entire fanbase of "hating" a franchise when it's not on the Wii U, then gloating when it is, even if it were five people who said it.

You and I both know how daft that is.

Either way, like I said, unless there is proof it's the same people saying E3 is pointless, even though they said wait for E3, this thread has no ground to stand on.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#32jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:25:24 PM
dark trunks posted...
Are they the same ones, though? I mean do you have proof that these people that are saying E3 is pointless are the exact same people who were bragging "wait for E3, that's where they'll show their heavy hitters!"?

Without that, all we have is one group of people saying wait for E3, and another group of people saying E3 is pointless.

Most people on this board up until now were happy enough to wait for E3 to come around to see what news it would bring.

Then Nintendo announce that they won't be doing a big main show like every other year, and suddenly the board lights up with "E3 sucks anyway!" Or "i always hated E3, lets wait for Nintendo Direct" topics.

When the "wait for E3 to prove Nintendo have games for the Wii U" topics were being made, where were the "E3 sucks" brigade then to tell them to wait for Direct?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#33overkillwfo1978Posted 4/25/2013 6:26:13 PM
I think the main point here is games and the announcements. No one really cares where they are announced, just THAT they are announced. Whether it be E3 or if Reggie decides to streak Times Square wearing only a sign with the games and release dates. No one cares. Games and their info are all that people care about.
---
trolling gamefaqs is like farming village great jaggi with g rank weapons-Vandyan
#34RemembrentPosted 4/25/2013 6:26:37 PM
jon davis posted...
dark trunks posted...

Most people on this board up until now were happy enough to wait for E3 to come around to see what news it would bring.

Then Nintendo announce that they won't be doing a big main show like every other year, and suddenly the board lights up with "E3 sucks anyway!" Or "i always hated E3, lets wait for Nintendo Direct" topics.

When the "wait for E3 to prove Nintendo have games for the Wii U" topics were being made, where were the "E3 sucks" brigade then to tell them to wait for Direct?

Hello?

Who is it?

Nobody gives a ****.
#35jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:28:25 PM
dark trunks posted...
dark trunks posted...

Are these people the same people who said wait for E3? Because all we have is jone davis's word. That's it. There's no links to threads where they were saying wait for E3, followed by links to them claiming E3 is pointless. There's just a thread complaining that people did claim, and I know they did because I saw them as well, that we should wait for E3, and now some people, who may or may not be the same people, are saying it is pointless.

I mean you're doing it as well. You're assuming one group represents the entire fanbase. I enjoy GTA, and I enjoyed Bayonetta and Assassin's Creed, and I'm sure you'll find I'm not the only one. But I get the impression both you and jon davis would accuse the entire fanbase of "hating" a franchise when it's not on the Wii U, then gloating when it is, even if it were five people who said it.

Either way, like I said, unless there is proof it's the same people saying E3 is pointless, even though they said wait for E3, this thread has no ground to stand on.

Do you expect me to hunt through every topic on this board (from the launch of the Wii U until now) to find individual topics and messages when most of them are purged?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#36jbilly12Posted 4/25/2013 6:29:09 PM
Same thing with Assassin's Creed and Bayonetta. Nintendo fans didn't care for them and think they suck but when they are on the Wii U, the Ninty fans were gloating about having the latter be an exclusive. It will be the same crap if GTAV is on the Wii U. Nintendo fans will suddenly "love" the GTA series

your generalizing a bit. i still think Assassins Creed is a load of Ass. and I have always though bayonetta was awesome as long as it was on the 360. also you can make that generalization about fans of everything. its not exactly a revolutionary thought
#37RemembrentPosted 4/25/2013 6:29:10 PM
jon davis posted...
dark trunks posted...
dark trunks posted...

Do you expect me to hunt through every topic on this board (from the launch of the Wii U until now) to find individual topics and messages when most of them are purged?

Yes. Ready?..... GO
#38jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:29:20 PM
Remembrent posted...
jon davis posted...
dark trunks posted...

Hello?

Who is it?

Nobody gives a ****.

Says the new user account
---
#39RemembrentPosted 4/25/2013 6:30:02 PM
jon davis posted...
Remembrent posted...
jon davis posted...
dark trunks posted...

Hello?

Who is it?

Nobody gives a ****.

Says the new user account

Oh please. Account betted in 2012. Don't give two ****s what my karma is/was.
#40YamiYugi4400Posted 4/25/2013 7:16:21 PM(edited)
jon davis posted...
dark trunks posted...
dark trunks posted...

Since this is a popular board i don't think messages purge anymore, they just become archived, like all the closed topics
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!