I done with Gaming Industry

#11Numbuh100Posted 4/25/2013 6:50:02 PM
QlJGamer posted...
I am going to take active break from staying informed by the industry everyone is Anti-Nintendo or Pro-Nintendo no neutral sources.

I am done goodbye gameinformer, inside gaming. daily fix... ect

going to play Civ V.

Call me when Pikmin released.

Give me your number so I can call you when Pikmin 3 is released.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#12CosmBPosted 4/25/2013 6:52:39 PM
This is why the industry is crashing. The industry is pushing consumers away.
---
:)
#13mini_blightPosted 4/25/2013 7:10:30 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nintendo seems to be driving a lot of people away.

I like how even though the 360 controller came first, Nintendo's version still did it better.

That's some funny ****.

Yes copying and changing a controller (allegedly for the better) 7 years later is very funny.

Yeah, remember when Sony did the same with the PS1 controller 4 years after the SNES controller was made? How about when MS did the same by copying the PS1 dualshock controller 4 years after it was made?

CosmB posted...
This is why the industry is crashing. The industry is pushing consumers away.

And they blame it all on Nintendo. lol
#14cmdrdreddPosted 4/25/2013 7:24:57 PM
the media kind of stinks at times I'll give you that. Generally I just read the previews and such. I don't read the troll bait like "our take on no Nintendo at E3 is..." especially when they don't even word the title correctly. Nintendo is at E3, just not doing the big opening keynote speech.
---
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf
#15NeoMonkPosted 4/25/2013 7:29:39 PM
I no longer own a Vita, PS3 & I sold my Xbox 360 about 3 years ago...
Most people would tell me gaming has died for me since i now only own a WII U...
Yet I find myself playing every night... Odd isn't it...
---
"How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at WiiUdoesntcureCANCERsoitFAILS.com
#16DTY3Posted 4/25/2013 7:30:52 PM
lionheart5656 posted...
Nintendo seems to be driving a lot of people away.

I like how even though the 360 controller came first, Nintendo's version still did it better.

That's some funny ****.

Just because something is first, doesnt mean it's better.

NES controller was before all of these current ones, and it's an ergonomic nightmare.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.