I don't want Nintendo to fail

#1SSBCandidatesPosted 4/25/2013 6:56:39 PM
I don't want to Nintendo to die or turn like Sega. How can we win this?
#2kuragari1anonlyPosted 4/25/2013 6:57:38 PM
By letting it happen
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#3fawfulmark2Posted 4/25/2013 6:58:12 PM
Iwata is on the right track by trying to connect to the growing U.S. Market, but they still have an immense uphill battle this year to climb.....except on handhelds, since Pokes will make them fine there.
---
LoL name: The Noble Kip
Brawl FC: 2280-6185-9316
#4Genericgamer667Posted 4/25/2013 7:00:06 PM(edited)
Nintendo wont fail, people have been saying they would for years

the gaming media has always enjoyed predicting nintendo's demise. yet somehow they always manage to suceed. I think this infuriatest them and makes them even more eager to see them fall
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#5SSBCandidates(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:00:29 PM
kuragari1anonly posted...
By letting it happen

That makes no sense.

fawfulmark2 posted...
Iwata is on the right track by trying to connect to the growing U.S. Market, but they still have an immense uphill battle this year to climb.....except on handhelds, since Pokes will make them fine there.

The way I see it, if Nintendo dies basically Japanese gaming will fall. Japan will never accept Xbox unless they are forced and Sony rather wants western audiences but the company itself is also in debacle as korean and chinese tech is going on the rise, but not because of quality.
#6Shadowbird_RHPosted 4/25/2013 7:01:39 PM
Nintendo survived both the N64 and the GameCube in better financial shape than going in. Add to that the profit coming from the 3DS, and it should be pretty obvious that Nintendo and their fans have nothing to worry about with regards to Nintendo's foreseeable future.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#7SSBCandidates(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:02:58 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...

the gaming media has always enjoyed predicting nintendo's demise. yet somehow they always manage to suceed. I think this infuriatest them and makes them even more eager to see them fall

But SEGA died from consoles when it really had no reason to as their last consoles were really great but somehow failed.
#8davidohernandoPosted 4/25/2013 7:04:40 PM
You dont give me the night off!!! You dont give me nothin but respect!
#9davidohernandoPosted 4/25/2013 7:06:26 PM
SSBCandidates posted...
Genericgamer667 posted...

But SEGA died from consoles when it really had no reason to as their last consoles were really great but somehow failed.

Sega had been flailing for almost 10 years.. sega cd, 32x, saturn, and then dreamcast.. it took them that long to get out of the business pal
#10Xion333Posted 4/25/2013 7:13:38 PM
For the Sega thing Nintendo just beat them in many ways including the handheld market. That was also the golden age of the playstation. If anything else Nintendo survived that era because of the gameboy and their first party games. Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon are very hard to topple down. The only franchise that could rival those three at the time was probably Final Fantasy and whatever Squaresoft chugged out
---
SSBB FC: 4382- 1783- 4315 Name: Leaf
GC: Xion333