Looks like Nintendo's Downfall is about to happen.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Looks like Nintendo's Downfall is about to happen.

User Info: Dev445

Dev445
3 years ago#1
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2013/04/25/nintendos-decision-on-e3-keynote-is-penny-wise_2c00_-pound-foolish.aspx

They should just stick to handhelds and port all there 1st party games to Xbox and Sony Imagine Zelda and Smash Bros on a real next gen system. At least this way they will make up all the money they lost. Wii U is sinking fast, I wanted one but it gets no 3rd party support and nobody is buying.

Super Smash Bros, Zelda, and Mario Kart better come out soon. That's what I'm waiting for.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
3 years ago#2
ughhhhh so much trolling in a single day
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising

User Info: Nikra

Nikra
3 years ago#3
Nintendo will be here long after me and you are both dead.

User Info: FuNsH1nE

FuNsH1nE
3 years ago#4
No.

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
3 years ago#5
"Looks like Nintendo's downfall is about to happen"

...is what people have been saying for over 100 years.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: Schwepps01

Schwepps01
3 years ago#6
Nikra posted...

I don't understand the balls to the wall obssession you drones have with Nintendo having this godlike immunity. Newsflash they're still a business. It's like a religion with you people.

User Info: Dev445

Dev445
3 years ago#7
Schwepps01 posted...
Nikra posted...

I don't understand the balls to the wall obssession you drones have with Nintendo having this godlike immunity. Newsflash they're still a business. It's like a religion with you people.

It can be a tough pill to swallow for some folks.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#8
Schwepps01 posted...

Yeah and guess what? There have been businesses that have been around for decades, even centuries.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
3 years ago#9
People have been bashing nintendo since 1984... these trolls are almost 40 years old & nothing has changed...
"How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at WiiUdoesntcureCANCERsoitFAILS.com

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
3 years ago#10
Schwepps01 posted...
Nikra posted...

then prove they are in danger
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Looks like Nintendo's Downfall is about to happen.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived