New update bricked my Wii U...

#31Noke0Posted 4/25/2013 10:32:02 PM
I'd say Neogaf. It's been around longer than Gamefaqs and has a lot of nicer people out there. Gfaqs was always a bad place since like 03, especially from Nintendo fans.
---
Nintendo ID - oBluEx ; GT: oBluEx
Currently Playing: Many PC, PS 1-2, Xbox, Nintendo and various handheld games.
#32shaunmePosted 4/25/2013 10:50:57 PM
NoGood56er posted...
Lvthn posted...
Just an observation, some of the responses in this thread are perfect examples of why this forum is generally regarded as a sewer.

I mean how far back do you have to slide on the evolutionary scale for your brain to spit out results like "That dude paid for an unpopular system which I also happen to like, but is having hardware problems? What an asswipe, he deserves it. Real fans don't have tech issues beyond their control."

Thank you. Anyone know of a message board that has actual human beings instead of the scum of the internet as regular poster?

The Ndf on this board are absolute scum
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#33Baha05Posted 4/25/2013 10:52:46 PM
shaunme posted...

So says the guy with scummy behavior himself
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#34brainlackPosted 4/25/2013 10:56:39 PM
NoGood56er posted...
Lvthn posted...
Just an observation, some of the responses in this thread are perfect examples of why this forum is generally regarded as a sewer.

I mean how far back do you have to slide on the evolutionary scale for your brain to spit out results like "That dude paid for an unpopular system which I also happen to like, but is having hardware problems? What an asswipe, he deserves it. Real fans don't have tech issues beyond their control."

Thank you. Anyone know of a message board that has actual human beings instead of the scum of the internet as regular poster?

I'm a pc gamer but ps3 boards don't troll when someone updated then bricked their console or if someone ylod everyone will help to get rid of ylod only wiiu board is like that
---
ASRock N68C-GS FX, 550ti, phenom ii 1100t
MSI MS 7210, 690 gtx, pentium 4 524 @ 4.2 suicide stock cooler
#35shaunmePosted 4/25/2013 10:58:00 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

So says the guy with scummy behavior himself

please don't be butthurt that I just made a mockery out of you and proved you wrong...i even just said in the other thread im only playing.....anyway yeah this guy is having issues and gets attacked.

Fanboys= Scum
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#36Baha05Posted 4/25/2013 10:59:51 PM
shaunme posted...
please don't be butthurt that I just made a mockery out of you and proved you wrong...i even just said in the other thread im only playing.....anyway yeah this guy is having issues and gets attacked.

Fanboys= Scum

And this is why you are scum. Also you didn't prove anything.

Besides I see only maybe two people at best attacking the guy.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#37DiscostewSMPosted 4/25/2013 11:00:00 PM
Trolls say NDF are scum. NDF says trolls are scum. We have so much in common.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#38shaunmePosted 4/25/2013 11:02:30 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
Trolls say NDF are scum. NDF says trolls are scum. We have so much in common.

defending a corporation who couldn't care less about you= scum
And that goes with any one of the three.
---
#39undisputed2386Posted 4/25/2013 11:03:14 PM
NeoMonk posted...
Good, one less cry baby in our gaming sphere :)

Whoa, kind of harsh there don't you think?

TC clearly has an issue with the hardware or Gamepad, I'm sure you would be angry too if that happened to you.

Whatever YOUR gaming sphere is, I don't want to be a part of it.

Anyway TC, contact Nintendo and speak with their customer service. You, like the rest of us are still within the 12 month warranty period so it's best to have this looked at now. Good luck to you.
---
GOKAIIIII SHHIIILLVAAHH
#40shaunmePosted 4/25/2013 11:04:16 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

Fanboys= Scum

And this is why you are scum. Also you didn't prove anything.

Besides I see only maybe two people at best attacking the guy.

I proved you wrong

Being attacked by only 1 person= being attacked

Dummy
---