New update bricked my Wii U...

#41Baha05Posted 4/25/2013 11:05:40 PM(edited)
shaunme posted...
defending a corporation who couldn't care less about you= scum
And that goes with any one of the three.

Funny you even say that. Even corporations have standards. If they didn't care we wouldn't have a thing called Customer Service

Also no you didn't prove me wrong and while yes being attacked by one person is being attacked, that one person doesn't equal an entire fan base or even board.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#42DiscostewSMPosted 4/25/2013 11:05:16 PM
shaunme posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
Trolls say NDF are scum. NDF says trolls are scum. We have so much in common.

Except this one corporation brought out an update that people wanted. Seems they do care.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#43DBPanterAPosted 4/25/2013 11:09:27 PM
sonic777 posted...
inb4peoplecallyouatrollandbadattechnologybecauseNintendonevermakesmistakes

And also, you're a troll. Nintendo stuff doesn't break. You just weren't using it correctly, and you deserve to have a broken thing. Nintendon't owe you a DAMN thing.

Nintendo stuff does break. I sent in a Wii in January 2012 due to the disc lens giving out. I sent in a Wii U last week that is in the process of coming back to me due to a defective AC Adapter.

Love Nintendo, but poop happens. I will say they are very good at addressing the issues when they do arise. I am also not the only one I know that had issues with the AC Adapter (a friend on the other side of the country had the same issue).

Before you give me I wasn't using it correctly, I bought a $100 Monster power strip prior to purchasing the Wii U at launch.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#44Banjo2553Posted 4/25/2013 11:10:51 PM
I'm not sure what to tell you. It's very unfortunate that your Wii U bricked. I've sent my Wii to Nintendo before to get it fixed...twice, actually. You pretty much just put it in a box and send it to Nintendo (going to their troubleshooting menu, they can send you a packaging slip free of charge), and they'll hand it back. If the warranty is expired, they charge about $75 for the repair.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#45YoyokuKOPosted 4/25/2013 11:10:57 PM
TC, did you restart the system manually?
or did it you not press the okay button for auto-restart?
#46shaunmePosted 4/25/2013 11:13:10 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
shaunme posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

Except this one corporation brought out an update that people wanted. Seems they do care.

ultra fanboy here!!

Microsoft and Sony constantly update their systems

This system NEEDED an update to run on par with 6 year old hardware

Nintendo admitted that the O.S was unacceptable, they didn't do this because they love you, they did it out of embarrassment...being torn to pieces by fans and the gaming media isn't good for a company image

Bottom line is the system should have been released with this kind of performance...
Instead the ndf are praising Nintendo for releasing a console with an unfinished O.S and then improving it 5 months later.

The absolute worst fantrolls.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#47Baha05Posted 4/25/2013 11:14:30 PM
Newsflash, OS are pretty much never complete until they are obsolete.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#48DiscostewSMPosted 4/25/2013 11:15:19 PM
shaunme posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
shaunme posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

ultra fanboy here!!

Nintendo admitted that the O.S was unacceptable, they didn't do this because they love you, they did it out of embarrassment...being torn to pieces by fans and the gaming media isn't good for a company image

Bottom line is the system should have been released with this kind of performance...
Instead the ndf are praising Nintendo for releasing a console with an unfinished O.S and then improving it 5 months later.

So, what you're saying is that none of the corporations don't care about the people, and since you only claim someone is scum for defending a corporation that doesn't care for them, then no one is scum.

Logic rule over all.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#49NoGood56er(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 11:32:44 PM
YoyokuKO posted...
TC, did you restart the system manually?
or did it you not press the okay button for auto-restart?

Both. I'm unplugging it tonight, and I'm gonna plug it all back in tomorrow morning and trying one more time before I call Nintendo to have it repaired.
---
"This is great, I'm gonna get nice and drunk... play some video-games till my eyes bleed."
#50shaunmePosted 4/25/2013 11:37:03 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
shaunme posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
shaunme posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

ultra fanboy here!!

So, what you're saying is that none of the corporations don't care about the people, and since you only claim someone is scum for defending a corporation that doesn't care for them, then no one is scum.

Logic rule over all.

no, you must struggle reading because I didn't say that.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//