Holding the B button to get into Wii Mode --> Nintendo forgot something

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Holding the B button to get into Wii Mode --> Nintendo forgot something
3 years ago#41
The_Djoker posted...
why wii mode even exist? Why not have wii mode integrated into the actual Wi U system like every other bloody console, utterly failure from Nintendo. Pathetic.

I wasn't aware any other system has good BC :) PS3 dropped PS@ BC like a bad habit early on, the 360 has limited glitchy BC that they too gave up on. I wonder what these other systems you are speaking of.

What's utter failure is the laziness and greed MS and Sony have for skipping proper BC...which Sony continues with the PS4
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
3 years ago#42
Good point. I'm sure it's an easy fix though.
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
3 years ago#43
MetroidPrime666 posted...
After the update we all know that by holding B on the Gamepad takes you directly into Wii Mode. Why didn't Nintendo implement this also for the Wiimote?

I have my Gamepad in a case and I don't want to have to take it out if I don't need it. It would be good if holding the B button on the Wiimote worked too when you power the Wii U on with the Wiimote to begin with. Makes sense to me ;)

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it does work with the Wiimote, seems I tried it a few days ago.
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan
3 years ago#44
fhsfootball74 posted...
MetroidPrime666 posted...
After the update we all know that by holding B on the Gamepad takes you directly into Wii Mode. Why didn't Nintendo implement this also for the Wiimote?

I have my Gamepad in a case and I don't want to have to take it out if I don't need it. It would be good if holding the B button on the Wiimote worked too when you power the Wii U on with the Wiimote to begin with. Makes sense to me ;)

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it does work with the Wiimote, seems I tried it a few days ago.

It does. I have tested it and it works.

Can we get this topic locked now?
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
3 years ago#45
Tortus2 posted...
That actually makes sense. They should really implement that.

this. please post this on Miiverse, cuz Nintendo will probably do it...
and thus concludes my post.
3 years ago#46
That is a durp. Can you turn the U on with a Mote?
3 years ago#47
Great thread
Sweet
3 years ago#48
i just tried it... my wii mote wont sync up until the wii u menu opens up.. no chance to hold B... i think people are lying
GT: TheJacer87
3 years ago#49
thejacer posted...
i just tried it... my wii mote wont sync up until the wii u menu opens up.. no chance to hold B... i think people are lying

I am not lying. It works for me.
3 years ago#50
It does work with the wiimote. You just got to keep pressing and letting go until the wiimote syncs. The timing is weird, but I got it to work.
"Can't shake the devil's hand and say you're only kidding" ~TMBG
PSN: DrDeadite
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Holding the B button to get into Wii Mode --> Nintendo forgot something

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived