Holding the B button to get into Wii Mode --> Nintendo forgot something

#41Starwars4JPosted 4/29/2013 4:10:57 PM
The_Djoker posted...
why wii mode even exist? Why not have wii mode integrated into the actual Wi U system like every other bloody console, utterly failure from Nintendo. Pathetic.

I wasn't aware any other system has good BC :) PS3 dropped PS@ BC like a bad habit early on, the 360 has limited glitchy BC that they too gave up on. I wonder what these other systems you are speaking of.

What's utter failure is the laziness and greed MS and Sony have for skipping proper BC...which Sony continues with the PS4
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#42DrumguyPosted 4/29/2013 4:16:25 PM
Good point. I'm sure it's an easy fix though.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#43fhsfootball74Posted 4/29/2013 4:16:48 PM
MetroidPrime666 posted...
After the update we all know that by holding B on the Gamepad takes you directly into Wii Mode. Why didn't Nintendo implement this also for the Wiimote?

I have my Gamepad in a case and I don't want to have to take it out if I don't need it. It would be good if holding the B button on the Wiimote worked too when you power the Wii U on with the Wiimote to begin with. Makes sense to me ;)

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it does work with the Wiimote, seems I tried it a few days ago.
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan
#44DoomsSDPosted 4/29/2013 4:21:48 PM
fhsfootball74 posted...
MetroidPrime666 posted...
After the update we all know that by holding B on the Gamepad takes you directly into Wii Mode. Why didn't Nintendo implement this also for the Wiimote?

I have my Gamepad in a case and I don't want to have to take it out if I don't need it. It would be good if holding the B button on the Wiimote worked too when you power the Wii U on with the Wiimote to begin with. Makes sense to me ;)

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it does work with the Wiimote, seems I tried it a few days ago.

It does. I have tested it and it works.

Can we get this topic locked now?
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#45Dark_AbaddonPosted 4/29/2013 4:41:41 PM
Tortus2 posted...
That actually makes sense. They should really implement that.

this. please post this on Miiverse, cuz Nintendo will probably do it...
---
and thus concludes my post.
#46zatOMGPosted 4/29/2013 4:49:53 PM
That is a durp. Can you turn the U on with a Mote?
#47geneticsftwPosted 4/29/2013 7:03:55 PM
Great thread
---
Sweet
#48thejacerPosted 4/29/2013 7:54:31 PM
i just tried it... my wii mote wont sync up until the wii u menu opens up.. no chance to hold B... i think people are lying
---
GT: TheJacer87
#49IlikeBacon16Posted 4/29/2013 7:56:54 PM
thejacer posted...
i just tried it... my wii mote wont sync up until the wii u menu opens up.. no chance to hold B... i think people are lying

I am not lying. It works for me.
#50DrDeaditePosted 4/29/2013 9:52:42 PM
It does work with the wiimote. You just got to keep pressing and letting go until the wiimote syncs. The timing is weird, but I got it to work.
---
"Can't shake the devil's hand and say you're only kidding" ~TMBG
PSN: DrDeadite