what would i need to play xenoblade on a wii u?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. what would i need to play xenoblade on a wii u?
3 years ago#11
I actually have that third party controller so i am more credible than you.

Its not terrible, it does as advertised, and Ive been using it nonstop since January. Also it has a rechargable battery and doesnt require tethering to a Wiimote.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
3 years ago#12
DTY3 posted...
I actually have that third party controller so i am more credible than you.

Its not terrible, it does as advertised, and Ive been using it nonstop since January. Also it has a rechargable battery and doesnt require tethering to a Wiimote.

"It does as advertised" is the last thing you should say, cause it advertises it's a Pro Controller, when it's a Classic Controller that doesnt require a Wiimote

Which, for Xenoblade (and OP's situation), sounds amazing.
3 years ago#13
Actually it doesnt advertise as a Pro controller. It's misleading, but the 3 in 1 refers to CC, Wiimote, and Android controller.

But yeah ive been using it for No MoreHeroes 2 (which i think feels much better with this), Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Mario Tennis, DKC1, 2, and Returns, hell even Mario Party 8!
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. what would i need to play xenoblade on a wii u?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived