what would i need to play xenoblade on a wii u?

#11DTY3Posted 4/26/2013 8:14:57 AM
I actually have that third party controller so i am more credible than you.

Its not terrible, it does as advertised, and Ive been using it nonstop since January. Also it has a rechargable battery and doesnt require tethering to a Wiimote.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#12KaiRyusakiPosted 4/26/2013 8:18:10 AM
DTY3 posted...
I actually have that third party controller so i am more credible than you.

Its not terrible, it does as advertised, and Ive been using it nonstop since January. Also it has a rechargable battery and doesnt require tethering to a Wiimote.

"It does as advertised" is the last thing you should say, cause it advertises it's a Pro Controller, when it's a Classic Controller that doesnt require a Wiimote

Which, for Xenoblade (and OP's situation), sounds amazing.
#13DTY3Posted 4/26/2013 9:46:29 AM
Actually it doesnt advertise as a Pro controller. It's misleading, but the 3 in 1 refers to CC, Wiimote, and Android controller.

But yeah ive been using it for No MoreHeroes 2 (which i think feels much better with this), Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Mario Tennis, DKC1, 2, and Returns, hell even Mario Party 8!
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.