VC is up... Kinda

#11JamesccgPosted 4/26/2013 9:21:24 AM
Davidaw posted...
I'm purchasing Super Mario World now, but I had to do a search for it.

2 things.
1.EU or US?
2. How much if in US?
---
AC name:link
AC town:popstar
#12LinkMaster2703Posted 4/26/2013 9:22:35 AM
Jamesccg posted...
Davidaw posted...

2 things.
1.EU or US?
2. How much if in US?

U.S.
$7.99
#13Davidaw(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 9:23:02 AM
Jamesccg posted...
Davidaw posted...

2 things.
1.EU or US?
2. How much if in US?

Sorry for not clarifying, US.

It's 7.99 if you didn't have it on the Wii, and $1.50 if you bought it for the Wii already.
#14mahgah91Posted 4/26/2013 9:29:46 AM
The_Mana_Legend posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
Somebody at Nintendo needs to get their ass fired.

Hire some more competent system developers.

No one needs to "get their ass fired." They were barely put up just now. Expect to see them on the front page soon.

Are you kidding me? Both the 3DS and Wii U eShops have the most idiotic formats (the 3DS one more than the Wii U one). If something isn't being featured, it's buried under menus that you have to scroll through archaically, and some games, if you don't already know you want it, are next to impossible to discover.
#15KenauePosted 4/26/2013 10:49:44 AM
Davidaw posted...
Jamesccg posted...
Davidaw posted...

2 things.
1.EU or US?
2. How much if in US?

It's 7.99 if you didn't have it on the Wii, and $1.50 if you bought it for the Wii already.

$7.99...for a goddamn SNES game? Holy crap...they gonna charge $19.99 for N64 games when those come out in 6 months?
---
Now Playing: Digital Devil Saga (PS2), P3:FES (PS2), Black Ops 2 (Wii U), Fallout: NV (PC), Portal 2 (PC)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#16jakestar0306Posted 4/26/2013 10:52:11 AM
Kenaue posted...
Davidaw posted...
Jamesccg posted...
Davidaw posted...

2 things.
1.EU or US?
2. How much if in US?

$7.99...for a goddamn SNES game? Holy crap...they gonna charge $19.99 for N64 games when those come out in 6 months?

SNES games have always been $8 and N64 games have always been $10.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#17TheRaging_GamerPosted 4/26/2013 10:53:45 AM
Why are the games so expensive? 8 dollars for a snes game? Is Nintendo serious?
---
I'm Kinggoken from Youtube
#18sonic_brawler95Posted 4/26/2013 11:19:36 AM
TheRaging_Gamer posted...

Did everyone suddenly forget that Nintendo has been selling classic games at these prices for 7 years on the Wii Shop? >_>
---
| Nintendo ID: Sonic_Brawler95 | 3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712 |
If you want to add me, just ask!
#19GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 4/26/2013 11:32:08 AM
sonic_brawler95 posted...
TheRaging_Gamer posted...

Did everyone suddenly forget that Nintendo has been selling classic games at these prices for 7 years on the Wii Shop? >_>

That's still no justification, period.

Much larger, much better PC games that are far younger sell for much less on steam.

Nintendo has turned into apple with its ridiculous price gouging. The big difference is their product really has no mass market demand or appeal like apple (somehow) does.

I think its hilarious that nintendo is still pretending anyone takes the 'illegal' status of old ass game emulating seriously. Inb4 rear roasted anal moderation on a technicality. But its a fact that its so easy even a baby can do it, yet Nintendo refuses to be competitive, with ANYONE, to try and make their offerings more appealing price wise and feature wise.

Asking an extra dollar fifty for games you already own, AHAHAHAHAHAHA. What planet are they on? After the entire botched launch and current life of the Wii U they should be offering gamepad support for free!! It was advertised AS A MAIN SYSTEM FEATURE.

Hilarious. Simply hilarious. Greed is ruining every last console producer right now and they're all making tons of greedy anti consumer choices and I can't wait to watch their conceited plans implode the console space.
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie