LMAO at a Gamestop employee I had to deal with today..

#1Heartless18Posted 4/26/2013 8:46:44 AM
Went in to pre-order RE: Revelations and Splinter Cell. Guy takes my money with no issues, but as I'm leaving, he says "Only a few more months before you can blow the dust off your Wii U!". I tell him that there's no dust, that I use it almost every day. He asks me what games I'm playing, so I tell him a few (Monster Hunter, Lego City, Injustice). He tells me that those are all bad ports from PS3 and 360 games, I politely tell him that two of the three games are Wii U exclusive.

Here's where it gets pathetic. He tells me "Wii U doesn't even have Call of Duty!" I tell him that yes, it does, and no, I'm not interested in it. He tells me to prove it, says there's no way Activision would waste their time with Nintendo. I go to the Wii U section and grab Black Ops 2, 007 Legends, and Skylanders (All Activision games). Dump them on the counter, and walk out.
---
Breaking Hearts With Every Heartbeat
#2iKhanicPosted 4/26/2013 8:48:09 AM
That guy should be fired
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#3ska_dude101Posted 4/26/2013 8:48:58 AM
Hard to fight stupid.
#4NoGood56erPosted 4/26/2013 8:49:23 AM
You should have canceled your pre-order after dumping the games. That affects them. When I worked for gamestop, the more preorders/gameinformers you sold, the more hours you'd get.
---
"This is great, I'm gonna get nice and drunk... play some video-games till my eyes bleed."
#5GoombaXPosted 4/26/2013 8:50:20 AM
see i hear all these bad thing about gamestop employee's and im glad to find that the ones at my store are gamers and also own every system and get pretty much every game.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#6TheBonfiniPosted 4/26/2013 8:51:11 AM
Wow not even video game store employees know about Wii-U. Imagine all the millions of customers Nintendo lost over this.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#7trenkenPosted 4/26/2013 8:53:25 AM(edited)
I call BS. The story sounds absurd and isnt realistic to what a gamestop employee would really do, and I dont believe he said, "prove it" to you. Fake story bro.

---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#8Reflex-ArcPosted 4/26/2013 8:53:43 AM
You should have Hulked out and destroyed the store.
#9DarkAdonis123Posted 4/26/2013 9:07:12 AM(edited)
He said there's no way Activision would waste their time with Nintendo? Does he not know that every CoD that came out during the Wii's life, it also got?

EDIT: The more posts I read, the more I have to agree that the story doesn't hold up. It seems unlikely that a GameStop employee wouldn't know that not only did every CoD during the Wii's life find its way to the Wii, but that the newest one also made a Wii U appearance.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#10Who_Dat504Posted 4/26/2013 8:56:17 AM
trenken posted...
I call BS. The story sounds absurd and isnt realistic to what a gamestop employee would really do, and I dont believe he said, "prove it" to you. Fake story bro.

This
---
Saints, LSU, and Hornets fan!