What's the difference between the Rayman Challenges App and the demo?

#1darkqueenhelbaPosted 4/26/2013 11:24:13 AM
They seem the same.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#2fhsfootball74Posted 4/26/2013 11:26:25 AM
Once you're in the main gallery walk Rayman over to the left, there is now a section called "challenges"

Challenges will be updated daily.
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan
#3DiscostewSMPosted 4/26/2013 11:27:48 AM
From what I saw, the challenge mode is the demo + challenges, and no usage limits, so you could essentially delete the Rayman demo if you wanted. I think you do have to go through the first level before you can access the challenges.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#4fhsfootball74Posted 4/26/2013 11:36:31 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
From what I saw, the challenge mode is the demo + challenges, and no usage limits, so you could essentially delete the Rayman demo if you wanted. I think you do have to go through the first level before you can access the challenges.

Correct, It also keeps track of the lums and teensies you collect in the original 3 demo levels. You can also win bronzes, silver, and gold cups depending on how well you do in each level. You also win cups in challenges. The more cups you win the higher your "awesome" level goes which unlocks the more difficult challenges.
---
#5MichaelDeAngeloPosted 4/26/2013 11:39:30 AM
It'd be a cool incentive if these things somehow fed into the game once it comes out.
---
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.
#6fhsfootball74Posted 4/26/2013 11:40:33 AM
MichaelDeAngelo posted...
It'd be a cool incentive if these things somehow fed into the game once it comes out.

I could be wrong but I believe they do in some way. I'll try and find an article.
---