Got a question about the VC

#1manjiPosted 4/26/2013 10:25:33 AM
ok, so... when i can i play my wii vc games on the gampad? do i have to wait for them to be available on the wii u vc first?

i would like to go ahead and transfer games like breath of fire 2 and final fantasy 2 over and play them on my gamepad now. i already have them on my wii u system in wii mode. how do you transfer them so i can play on my gamepad now?
#2Nerreltron9000Posted 4/26/2013 11:27:37 AM
You have to wait for the updated versions to be released. If you transfer them now, they'll play in Wii mode with the exact same control options as on the actual Wii.
#3Nin3DSFanPosted 4/26/2013 11:47:56 AM
I question the intelligence of people.

FFS, the Wii U GamePad is um... a Wii U Game Pad... it only works on the .... what's that thing called? Oh yeah, the Wii U!

So why the hell are people expecting the GamePad to work on the freaking Wii Menu?
---
Gentlemen, we tnodah now!
#4atomicxPosted 4/26/2013 11:58:31 AM
Nin3DSFan posted...
I question the intelligence of people.

FFS, the Wii U GamePad is um... a Wii U Game Pad... it only works on the .... what's that thing called? Oh yeah, the Wii U!

So why the hell are people expecting the GamePad to work on the freaking Wii Menu?

Well considering the "freaking Wii Menu" is accessed through the Wii U, I don't think it's an unreasonable question.
#5Nin3DSFanPosted 4/26/2013 4:11:32 PM
But the Wii Menu turns off the entire Wii U components. I thought this was obvious. It basically becomes a Wii, with absolutely no Wii U functionality whatsoever.
---
Gentlemen, we tnodah now!