Rayman Legends is the first game since Nintendoland that feels "new gen".

#1MilesTeg420Posted 4/26/2013 11:40:03 AM
The Murphy stuff is quite well done. Proves that touch screen gameplay can be both challenging, rewarding, and most importantly, a gameplay mechanic that works and is accurate. Sucks Ubi decided to delay the Wii U version, this has really taken significance away from what could have been an important title for Wii U.
#2msunshinePosted 4/26/2013 12:02:05 PM
Yes, they did a good job. Makes no sense to delay it for platforms that can't run the game as intended.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS
#3The_Shadow_LinkPosted 4/26/2013 12:21:20 PM
Even with the game going Multi-Plat, its still a definitive "Must Have" for the console, much more than Lego City that's for sure.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#4Gavin_RozeePosted 4/26/2013 12:27:10 PM
I'm enjoying the free app a lot, but it's nothing that couldn't be done on a DS, gameplay wise. Hardly "New Gen".
---
Wii U Nintendo Network ID: "Gavintendo".
3DS Friend Code: 3625 8479 9870.
#5MilesTeg420(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 4:10:23 PM
Gavin_Rozee posted...
I'm enjoying the free app a lot, but it's nothing that couldn't be done on a DS, gameplay wise. Hardly "New Gen".

Except the Wii U has tech that surpasses 360/PS3 and far exceeds 3DS. I've had a DS for many years, but it's still nice seeing this in a home console, with a bigger, nicer screen and more powerful graphics.
#6JahkeemyorkPosted 4/29/2013 4:40:43 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...
Gavin_Rozee posted...

Except the Wii U has tech that surpasses 360/PS3 and far exceeds 3DS. I've had a DS for many years, but it's still nice seeing this in a home console, with a bigger, nicer screen and more powerful graphics.

Well I'd hope the Wii U had tech that could surpass 6 year old consoles. And I agree it's hardly new gen. It looks great, but yeah nothing that can work 't work on a 3DS without having dumbed down graphics. Also if they announced a Vita version that will probably feel more definitive though much smlaler screen. It will have the OLED screen which would make the game much more vibrant. Though like Origin will probably strip out the multiplayer. But I'm definitely picking this up on the WIi U
#7Chocobo115Posted 4/29/2013 4:42:51 AM
Cool, will still get it for PS3, since I don't like the Wii U gamepad.
#8TheUnboundOnePosted 4/29/2013 5:57:52 AM
Wait... adding touch controls to a ps3/360/WiiU platformer game makes it "next gen"? Shocking...
---
Truth is only known once you step outside the information bubble.
#9Neo_HeartlessPosted 4/29/2013 5:59:57 AM
TheUnboundOne posted...
Wait... adding touch controls to a ps3/360/WiiU platformer game makes it "next gen"? Shocking...

Yes yes very good.

It would be more accurate to say its the first game that offers something different... on a console at least.

I don't understand how they intend to make this work on the PS360?
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#10msunshinePosted 4/29/2013 6:25:24 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
Cool, will still get it for PS3, since I don't like the Wii U gamepad.

That version will be weird.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS