If you haven't bought a Wii U but plan to, what are you waiting on?

#1RetroFanGirlPosted 4/26/2013 1:59:51 PM
I just want it for Monster Hunter and X.
---
Hi.
#2thedeerzordPosted 4/26/2013 2:12:30 PM
The Legend of Zelda. Or maybe a RPG Pokemon game like Gales of Darkness and XD.

But other than that. Nothin.
---
I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#3ExtremelyFatGuyPosted 4/26/2013 2:12:48 PM
Um....games? Duh. And original ones too. Not the same stuff we've played for 30 years just because a couple million fanboys will gobble it up.
#4Santo3485Posted 4/26/2013 2:15:53 PM
Star Fox
F-Zero
Zelda

If those were released for the Wii U I'd buy the console in a heartbeat.
---
In theory there is no differens between theory and practice - but in practice, there is.
#5Fox133Posted 4/26/2013 2:17:15 PM
I'm just waiting for a price drop because there are a few games out that I want to play now, and I know better games are coming.
#6ChrisObamaPosted 4/26/2013 2:18:03 PM
Only if gamefreak came out with a pokemon mmorpg. But it would have to have a huge price drop before I even consider picking one up.
---
Everything I do epic
#7El_ZaggyPosted 4/26/2013 2:19:15 PM
waiting games that are not made or published by nintendo

this means ill never buy it.
#8biggy204Posted 4/26/2013 2:19:49 PM
TC if you want it for only 2 games whats the use of buying a Wii U for the long haul. Better just borrow one from someone you know who has those games as well.

Anyways, to answer your question, its the game selection really. All those ports I can get on my PS3/Xbox360 and already have some like Orochi Warriors and Mass Effect 3. The only games i would get would be NSMBU and ZombiiU, so if those are the only games I want there is no real excuse to get a Wii U. Im not a fan of the MH series, some/mose those VC titles I can get on the Wii already, RE:Revelations I already got on my 3DS. I mean theres more upcomming games I want on the Vita then I do want on the Wii U at the moment.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#9BlougePosted 4/26/2013 2:22:18 PM(edited)
I bought a Wii U but can't play.

I am waiting on getting my Wii U Gamepad back from its 2nd repair journey.

Is there any way to use a Nunchuck to control the Wii U or play games on it? I have the latest update downloaded and installed.
#10Baha05Posted 4/26/2013 2:21:31 PM
El_Zaggy posted...
waiting games that are not made or published by nintendo

this means ill never buy it.

Then troll elsewhere
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U