Today I discovered Mario World have the best level design in the series!

#21Androm2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 11:56:07 PM
TalentedM posted...
Opinions can't be facts. However, I agree with your opinion!

SMW is one of my favorites next to Yoshis Island and SM3 and NSMBU.

It was kind of a joke, but I strongly believe it have timeless level design like 50 years from now people will still find it super fun.
The games you mentioned is near it too, you know the people at Nintendo is really scary this same game without changes will still sell 100s of thousends even on the consoles after WiiU what other company have games like this... maybe Sonic 1.
---
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"
#22shaunmePosted 4/27/2013 12:22:20 AM
SnowToilet posted...
Today I discovered that you are quite right. I always favored SMW's level design choices over many titles of its time until I played Astal for the first time.
Super Mario World is quite a fine product.

ASTAL>>>>>>>>super mario world
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#23LinkMaster2703Posted 4/27/2013 12:29:34 AM
For me it's pretty much as close as it could possibly be, but I'd have to give the very slight edge to SMB3. The funny thing is that I grew up playing SMW and didn't play SMB3 until a few years later, so I actually have more nostalgia for SMW but I still find SMB3 to be the better game.