EA and Squeenix's execs fail, they get fired. But Satoru Iwata gets a promotion?

#41darkqueenhelbaPosted 4/27/2013 9:41:31 AM
TC if you were a shareholder you'd have already filed bankruptcy....So shut your mouth, lol
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#42YamiYugi4400Posted 4/28/2013 3:09:20 AM
squatch22 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
GoIrish80 posted...
War_Fail posted...
Why is Nintendo doubling down on this guy after how badly the Wii U has bombed? The 3DS is doing okay but it hasn't met sales expectations either.

Nintendo should be cleaning house, not handing out promotions. If I was a Nintendo shareholder I'd be looking to dump my stock ASAP right now.

I'm sure the most successful company in the history of video games will take your expert opinion into consideration.

when did he mention sony?

He didnt. He was talking about the most successful company in the history of videogames. lol

Yep, Sony :)
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#43squatch22Posted 4/28/2013 3:12:19 AM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
squatch22 posted...
He didnt. He was talking about the most successful company in the history of videogames. lol

lol

nope
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#44darkjedilinkPosted 4/28/2013 7:34:34 AM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
squatch22 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
GoIrish80 posted...
War_Fail posted...
Why is Nintendo doubling down on this guy after how badly the Wii U has bombed? The 3DS is doing okay but it hasn't met sales expectations either.

Nintendo should be cleaning house, not handing out promotions. If I was a Nintendo shareholder I'd be looking to dump my stock ASAP right now.

I'm sure the most successful company in the history of video games will take your expert opinion into consideration.

when did he mention sony?

You do know that for over Sony's life in gaming, they're about five million dollars in the red, right?

Whereas Nintendo is sitting on about 9 billion dollars in profit?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#45MotiJrPosted 4/28/2013 7:58:18 AM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
squatch22 posted...

lol

nope

He's just a delusional Sony fanboy. I exposed him for trolling once and he blocked me LOL The truth is a hard pill to swallow
#46Virus66Posted 4/28/2013 8:09:49 AM
Soooooo releasing 3 systems back to back over the last 8 years or so that made the company billions is considered failing? DS is now best selling of all time. Wii is right in third. 3DS is outpacing the DS right now. Wii U is floundering a bit, but that can't undo everything they've done for the past decade, nor even come closing to making a dent.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#47retrogamer28Posted 4/28/2013 11:08:07 AM
Yup, Nintendo 2 largest successes in his first 5 years, let's kick him out. He turned around the 3DS and made it the best selling gaming device in Japan, lets kick him out. Only him (and maybe some other execs) know the plan that will turn around the Wii U, lets kick him out.
#48ADHDguitarPosted 4/28/2013 11:18:40 AM
Looks like someone's a little jealous.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#49WraithX_959Posted 4/28/2013 6:44:29 PM
squatch22 posted...
Also EA and Square CEOs resigned, didn't get fired

You may not know this, but resigning is corporate for getting fired.
#50Shinobi120Posted 4/28/2013 6:50:22 PM(edited)
They had never gotten fired, they resigned.

Resign means to quit a job, event, etc.