I dont play Mario or kiddy games............ and I still like Nintendo and Wii U

#1Jx1010Posted 4/26/2013 10:49:21 PM
Im surprised at all the haters that think nintendo is full of kiddy games and mario....
I never play those games

I been playing the Resident Evil games from the Wii,
Batman Arkham City and soon to play Resident Evil Revelations
Then look forward to Deux ex Wii U version and that Xenoblade for Wii U
#2TalentedMPosted 4/26/2013 10:50:57 PM
Grouping Mario into "kiddy games" is a very big mistake. E for everyone bro.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#3STN79Posted 4/26/2013 10:53:15 PM
Yeah would you call family guy kiddie? Just because it's cutesy doesn't mean adults can't enjoy it. Look at Disney movies like the Lion king. Kids were pretty traumatized by that and it was animated.
#4ImGanondorfLolPosted 4/26/2013 10:58:42 PM
STN79 posted...
Yeah would you call family guy kiddie? Just because it's cutesy doesn't mean adults can't enjoy it. Look at Disney movies like the Lion king. Kids were pretty traumatized by that and it was animated.

I don't think Family Guy was a good example..
#5Numbuh100Posted 4/26/2013 11:03:11 PM
TalentedM posted...
Grouping Mario into "kiddy games" is a very big mistake. E for everyone bro.

---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#6STN79Posted 4/26/2013 11:03:53 PM
Ha ha yeah okay Family guy isn't exactly cutesy. How about That My little Pony show i hear so many guys in their late teens talking about? What's up with that huh? If i'd been watching that at 17 i would have gotten linched for sure.
#7Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 12:53:03 AM
STN79 posted...
Ha ha yeah okay Family guy isn't exactly cutesy. How about That My little Pony show i hear so many guys in their late teens talking about? What's up with that huh? If i'd been watching that at 17 i would have gotten linched for sure.

my little pony just takes things to a whole new level...perv level
#8Faceman_Posted 4/27/2013 1:05:20 AM
Uh... What the hell is a "kiddy" game? A game that doesn't have copious amounts of gore and swearing and features a color pallete outside of brown and gray?
#9tizzywilkillyouPosted 4/27/2013 7:11:00 AM
Faceman_ posted...
Uh... What the hell is a "kiddy" game? A game that doesn't have copious amounts of gore and swearing and features a color pallete outside of brown and gray?
#10Lord_of_BeefDipPosted 4/27/2013 7:25:32 AM
Usually when someone calls games like those kiddy, and then states that they never play them, it tends to imply that they are insecure about themselves. That they are afraid to let anyone see them playing those sort of games. Which is, ironically, probably one of the most immature mentalities to have.

Of course, I could be wrong, and TC simply doesn't play them because the gameplay is unappealing to him. But I'm not holding my breath on that one.
---
music3212.proboards.com
My forum, attempting a revival.