Is there a Nintendo Direct channel on Wii U's dashboard?

#1TalentedMPosted 4/26/2013 11:40:07 PM(edited)
If not, there should totally be one so it would update everyone who owned the system on upcoming stuff and maybe even have one to download on the 3DS as well.

Would make it so I wouldn't have to worry about it and it would be right there with news as it breaks for them.

Not super important, just a thought.

(sidenote)

I did try to google it and I havent personally turned on my WiiU in about a month or so, so I don't know if this was added or not. But it seems like a logical thing, so this may be a stupid post.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#2diggyfreshPosted 4/26/2013 11:59:50 PM
That would be nice. Wii had the Nintendo channel. You can find the directs easily now in the eShop, if you're looking for them.
---
Currently playing: Batman AC
#3TalentedM(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 12:30:45 AM
I appreciate the info!

It is like pulling teeth trying to google it, it always just comes up with other things instead of me looking for a channel.

I would really like a direct method to get it instead of going to the Eshop. Hopefully this could get added for real direct information.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#4SocranPosted 4/27/2013 1:08:39 AM
TalentedM posted...
It is like pulling teeth trying to google it, it always just comes up with other things instead of me looking for a channel.

Yeah, it makes it all the more frustrating when you ask someone a question and they tell you to just Google it. Asking real people is far more efficient, especially on a website dedicated to the subject and the sharing of information on the subject. "Why would you come here to Game Frequently Asked Questions dot com instead of Googling it!?"

I would really like a direct method to get it instead of going to the Eshop. Hopefully this could get added for real direct information.

To be fair, it's pretty much on the front page of the eShop. But yeah, it never hurts to be on the even front-er page.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#5TalentedM(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 1:12:27 AM
Socran posted...

Yeah, it makes it all the more frustrating when you ask someone a question and they tell you to just Google it. Asking real people is far more efficient, especially on a website dedicated to the subject and the sharing of information on the subject. "Why would you come here to Game Frequently Asked Questions dot com instead of Googling it!?"

I just mean typing in the phrase "Wii U Nintendo Direct channel" comes up with a bunch of random things lol. I tried to do it before I came here, I always do, just so I don't have to hear it. But I get where you are coming from.

To be fair, it's pretty much on the front page of the eShop. But yeah, it never hurts to be on the even front-er page.

Yeah its own thing would be nice, I don't see the point if it is something they are trying to push out there why you would have to go in to the eShop to get the DIRECT info.
---