How patient are you Wii U owners and non-owners for games to release on Wii U?

#1Numbuh100Posted 4/27/2013 11:19:38 AM
How patient are you Wii U owners and non-owners for games to release on Wii U? - Results (53 votes)
Impatient! I WANT GAME EVEN IF IT'S IN A EARLY DEVELOPMENT AND UNFINISHED!
7.55% (4 votes)
Patient as long as they don't take too long...
52.83% (28 votes)
Very patient. No matter what the cost is...I want some really good games coming our way.
39.62% (21 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Seems like all this complainers on this board are impatient. The trolls, don't worry about them, they're all ignored.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#2Shadowbird_RHPosted 4/27/2013 11:22:21 AM
I'm very patient. I have lots of appealing games in my backlog to keep me having fun while the Wii U library shapes up.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#3CGoblinsPosted 4/27/2013 11:35:28 AM
It's not impatience to expect games to play on your $400 console.
---
PSN: Ray-Martin82 Nintendo Network ID: RayMartin
Playing: Monster Hunter U and League of Legends
#4Kiro_namiPosted 4/27/2013 11:38:46 AM
Patience is a virtue.
---
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.
#5StickMen1090Posted 4/27/2013 11:41:02 AM
well seeing how ill be playing monster hunter for a very long time from now throughout the year i dont really wait for other games i just get what ever comes out
#6Waggy17Posted 4/27/2013 11:41:50 AM
I have plenty of games on Wii U, and I play it more than my PS3.

I still can't wait for games such as Pikmin 3, but I'm able to be patient.
---
[iQ]Waggy/Time2Pan[iQ] - 1814-6320-1343 || [PHX]Cinder - 3670-8922-4025 || PSN/NNID - Waggy777
http://gephx.webs.com/ || http://www.youtube.com/user/waggystg
#7ChikaraXPosted 4/27/2013 12:04:22 PM(edited)
I can't wait for Dreamcasts' Shenmue 3 *Walks away*

It depends on the situation.. When a game is in development I can wait for a pretty darn long time.. It's done when it's done.

Some publishers will hold onto a finished game and wait for the 'right time' to release it.. That's.. Really annoying.

But when a game is finished and it requires 1 or more years to localize?! Yeah.. That's when my patience grows VERY thing.

3DS examples: Monster Hunter, there was NO REASON for its 1+ year localization time, there is no voice acting that required translation and text is minimal.. SE should have started localizing Bravely Default for the West but instead where busy working on Lightning's hair.

PS3 EU (SCEE) examples: Terraria is still missing from PSN for no reason whatsoever (And will end up silently being canceled like Counter-Strike: GO and many other games).. And don't tell us it's a language thing SCEE, especially when a certain game IS on XBox Live EU... In these kind of cases I boot up my 360 *Sigh*

I have to say that if I owned JUST THE Wii•U.. I might become very impatient.. I've seen a couple of upcoming Wii•U cool games but many of those won't be released until 2014 (Not counting localization) And 2014 is a long way away.
#8fissionprimerPosted 4/27/2013 12:02:22 PM
Kiro_nami posted...
Patience is a virtue.

Not always, some delayed games end up disappointing
---
obvious sticky (;
#9Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 12:14:11 PM
ChikaraX posted...
I can't wait for Dreamcasts' Shenmue 3 *Walks away*

It depends on the situation.. When a game is in development I can wait for a pretty darn long time.. It's done when it's done.

Some publishers will hold onto a finished game and wait for the 'right time' to release it.. That's.. Really annoying.

But when a game is finished and it requires 1 or more years to localize?! Yeah.. That's when my patience grows VERY thing.

3DS examples: Monster Hunter, there was NO REASON for its 1+ year localization time, there is no voice acting that required translation and text is minimal.. SE should have started localizing Bravely Default for the West but instead where busy working on Lightning's hair.

PS3 EU (SCEE) examples: Terraria is still missing from PSN for no reason whatsoever (And will end up silently being canceled like Counter-Strike: GO and many other games).. And don't tell us it's a language thing SCEE, especially when a certain game IS on XBox Live EU... In these kind of cases I boot up my 360 *Sigh*

I have to say that if I owned JUST THE Wii•U.. I might become very impatient.. I've seen a couple of upcoming Wii•U cool games but many of those won't be released until 2014 (Not counting localization) And 2014 is a long way away.

Yeah, the Operation Rainfall games having to be localized pissed most of the US costumers off too.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!