Anyone shocked no price reduction in vc games?

#11cjsdowgPosted 4/27/2013 3:10:57 PM
I recently bought a movie from the 1920s for $25

I take it that was for the movie it self and not for a digital copy of the movie ?
---
Bender: Well, everybody, I just saved a turtle. What have you done with your lives?
#12AhnoldDoodPosted 4/27/2013 3:13:49 PM
MBBDarigon posted...
STN79 posted...
I pretty much figured they'd stay the same as they were on Wii.
I'm actually shocked that 5, 8 or 10 dollars is too much for some people. I'd gladly pay less than the price of a hamburger and fries for an awesome old school game. These things used to cost 60 dollars so what's the problem with the prices now? Check ebay if you think you're getting ripped off with VC games.

The fact they added nothing really new and the generations are getting older. You have classic games cheaper on other platforms that are present on other platforms.

ITP: Custom controls, GamePad support, and Miiverse is "nothing".
#13gotsporkPosted 4/27/2013 3:15:59 PM
cjsdowg posted...
I recently bought a movie from the 1920s for $25

I take it that was for the movie it self and not for a digital copy of the movie ?

so if you bought smw on a wii u disc, you would be fine with it costing $60 is what you are saying?
---
mreow!
spork for president - metroid composite
#14MBBDarigon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 3:16:09 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
MBBDarigon posted...
STN79 posted...
I'm actually shocked that 5, 8 or 10 dollars is too much for some people. I'd gladly pay less than the price of a hamburger and fries for an awesome old school game. These things used to cost 60 dollars so what's the problem with the prices now? Check ebay if you think you're getting ripped off with VC games.

The fact they added nothing really new and the generations are getting older. You have classic games cheaper on other platforms that are present on other platforms.

Gamepad support is a must if the console is based on it so it shouldn't amp the price. Not everyone looks in the miiverse and custom controls should've been possible from the getgo on wii
---
http://backloggery.com/darigon/sig.gif
The most interesting man in the world
#15AhnoldDoodPosted 4/27/2013 3:19:42 PM
MBBDarigon posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
MBBDarigon posted...
STN79 posted...

Gamepad support is a must if the console is based on it so it shouldn't amp the price. Not everyone looks in the miiverse and custom controls should've been possible from the getgo on wii

80% of the people on the Wii U are online. I guarantee (sp?) that they use Miiverse. And no one cares about the "What-Ifs" about what the WII should have. And with all of this included in the VC games, I'm surprised that they kept the price the same.
#16rudgerlightPosted 4/27/2013 3:28:01 PM
Why would I be shocked that the prices are exactly what they said they would be months ago?