So how often are we going to get new VC titles?

#11FFXIgaiaknightPosted 4/28/2013 8:49:28 AM
trenken posted...
We will probably get the same games that are on the Wii, with the same schedule, once a week.

Deja vu. I thought this was a new system. New games would be kinda nice. Oh well.

thats why we will get GBA games eventually ninntendo allready released 99% of there first party games on the wii VC.
---
http://www.club1kjho.com
NNI: Gaiaknight
#12gotsporkPosted 4/28/2013 8:54:07 AM
DoomsSD posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
If they did 8 every week that'd be fine with me.

Around this. Anything less would actually be kind of annoying. I'm expecting them to have a much more efficient schedule this time around.

I'm not sure why you would think this. we've had two virtual console services and they both have had release rates at horrible trickles. I expect one or two games a week for around three months, then one a week for a couple months, then we'll be lucky to get one a month from there on out.

I love nintendo, but this is one of the very few things that I really dislike about them. I complain about it in every review of a vc game I do on club nintendo.
---
mreow!
spork for president - metroid composite
#13hypermoePosted 4/28/2013 9:19:52 AM
You never know though. Maybe they have learned from the Wii, and probably 3DS. A least im hoping they have. There is no reason what so ever to have droughts, or weeks/months going by that we get nothing from VC.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#14KayubePosted 4/28/2013 9:53:37 AM
jamie0003 posted...
Considering it took them (wasn't it feb that the vc launch was announced?) 2 months to release 4 games I don't know how likely it will be that they will release a good amount each week. I hope they do release 5 or more each week though

That was a promotion, not the launch. It was for the 30th anniversary of the Famicom, so they specifically decided to release a game every 30 days. This is the actual launch, which means there's a chance they'll release something each week on Thursdays from now on.
---
This signature intentionally left blank.
#15gotsporkPosted 4/28/2013 10:25:12 AM
hypermoe posted...
You never know though. Maybe they have learned from the Wii, and probably 3DS. A least im hoping they have. There is no reason what so ever to have droughts, or weeks/months going by that we get nothing from VC.

if they actually learned anything from the 3ds, they wouldn't still be trickling stuff out there. it isn't like they decided on the trickle method for the 3ds and now they are stuck with it for the long haul.

if they were going to release things in a timely manner on wii u, they would start doing it on 3ds as well.
---
mreow!
spork for president - metroid composite