Your biggest gaming regret (Wii U related or not)

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Your biggest gaming regret (Wii U related or not)
3 years ago#91
My biggest gaming regret has to be most games that i traded in. Most of them were PS2 games.

Another one that was quite regrettable (back then) is when i bought a Wii. But when i found out that there are other games that aren't trash, like most shovelware on it. I found it to be quite fun to play on (most of the time), but that is only because i pick my games with a grain of salt.
But only really when it comes to Wii games, not so much when it comes to games on other consoles.

The third one is when i went to Gamestop and bought a TV cable for my PSP, 'cause it only lasted a couple of days. And when i wanted my money back, they refused to give it all back. So i decided to buy a copy of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep with the money i had on me at the time, but not on Gamestop.
--- "See ya later, alligator!" -From
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
3 years ago#92
Alex_Raines posted...
Buying Assassin's Creed III. I have never been so bored playing a video game. I will not be wasting my money on IV when it comes out.

Certainly my biggest regret of late. I bought it since I thought I could use a new Wii U game. 30, and it got an entire five hours of play. By contrast, a few weeks later Monster Hunter came out. 50 got me 135 hours, and I'm still going.

As for my biggest regret, selling Tales of Symphonia. I did get about 40 for it, so I wouldn't lose money if I bought it back, but I still regret doing so. I'm somewhat expecting a remake/port for the Wii U/3DS some point in the future, so I'm sort of holding off buying it again, particularly as I no longer own my Wii - but that's probably my biggest regret. Sadly, I was young, and needed money for a laptop - I thought that was the best way to get it.
Yeah, that's a problem games had back then. You actually had to get good at them. - Mctias
3 years ago#93
Diablo 3
3 years ago#94
Overwriting my Pokemon Emerald and Ruby data :l
My finger being dyed in the scarlet color of scattered petals
I am now the symbol of compensation- METHOD_IMPLANTA
3 years ago#95
Buying Star Wars: The Old Republic digital deluxe edition when it first came out. What a waste.
3 years ago#96
I had bad taste in games when I was a kid and got mostly terrible games for the NES and SNES, missing out on classics like Super Metroid, Final Fantasy 6 and Chrono's not that big of a loss, since we have roms, but still...I would have liked those games to have been part of my childhood.
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
3 years ago#97
My two biggest regrets are selling my Sega Genesis, and my SNES, both with about 30 games, just to get a Gamecube. And then selling my Gamecube and my Gameboy Advanced which had every Pokemon game ever released for handheld.(My mom made me do both). She tried to cut my gaming habit, now i spend like 30 hours or more a week. Haha look how that turned out.
3 years ago#98
Back in the day when Superman 64 came out, i rented it from blockbuster right around thanksgiving. I took it to school during our holiday week to show off and it got stolen by this bully kid out of my bookbag. Late fee's and Blockbuster charged us for the game. $130 my christmas was messed up.
NyC gamer.
WiiU, XBL & PSN ID: MilesAC87
3 years ago#99
i don't have many but i would say, getting FF12 at all.
How did I end up on this board?
3 years ago#100
UponADarkThorne posted...
Back in the day, despite having a chance to do it, I never bought Earthbound. For whatever reason, I thought that it would always be around, so I could rent it.

I actually skipped out on Earthbound on purpose. Remember the magazine ad for the game? That scratch & stink insert? The one you didn't need to scratch due to a printing screw-up or something?

Yeah. Gave me a migraine. For four days.

So I sent Nintendo a letter, telling them that I was interested in Earthbound, but after that ad I won't ever TOUCH that game.

They replied with a form letter addressed to me, starting with, "Yeah...we'd like to see more RPG's, too..."
"It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?"
Natephil - Do you not poop?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Your biggest gaming regret (Wii U related or not)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived