What franchise needs to die the most?

#71ChipChippersonPosted 4/29/2013 12:28:26 AM
Metal Gear. An absolutely garbage story and the bare minimum of gameplay while still being technically considered a game that the weeaboos can't stop stroking themselves to. This series is Kojimas self-indulgent brain diarrhoea in interactive form.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#72knightimexPosted 4/29/2013 12:58:12 AM
Itt: the gaming industry needz to die
---
Old School Style Games FTW!
#73sonicsonicPosted 4/29/2013 1:26:50 AM
I have too agree about Mario Party. Not as much now, does it need to die, but back on the N64 and GCN (much worse on GCN) the amount of iterations they had was ridiculous. One Mario Party game per a console please Nintendo.

I might start buying them again.

Only ever had the first one.
#74stekim40Posted 4/29/2013 1:43:23 AM
CoD
---
Xyzzy!
#75StarBladeEdgePosted 4/29/2013 1:47:02 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/66075973

you know izt , i know itz , even my cat ( bandersnatcher ) knows it.
---
ice cream in my ears in my ears is ice scream in your ears is other things in my ears is ice stream
#76xoftheuniversePosted 4/29/2013 1:52:05 AM
GTA hands down. That series is an abomination.
---
The following terms are used by the people they describe: fanboy, noob, kiddy.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#77sonicsonicPosted 4/29/2013 1:57:13 AM
ChipChipperson posted...
Metal Gear. An absolutely garbage story and the bare minimum of gameplay while still being technically considered a game that the weeaboos can't stop stroking themselves to. This series is Kojimas self-indulgent brain diarrhoea in interactive form.

Whooooooooa nooooooo.

As far as story telling in video games goes I think MGS hits a bit of a higher level. Is it self-indulgent ? Yes, but it's meant to be. I can agree with you about the gameplay part. 4 is far too short and padded by cutscenes, but Peace Walker was far more gameplay focused and V is meant too feature 100+ hours of gameplay.
#78Beatperson14Posted 4/29/2013 1:57:45 AM
Zelda. They need to take risks like they did with Wind Waker or they just end up boring as ****
#79xKYSxPosted 4/29/2013 6:42:24 AM
funny thing about people voting for pokemon is that most of these players are probably playing it for the story and that alone, since release of generation 4 i.e diamond/pearl the game went very competitively thanks to wi-fi you guys are missing out if you're just playing the game for story and saying it sucked and hasn't changed much from previous series when the whole point of the game originally from red/blue was to collect, trade, battle with people lol.
---
360 GT & PSN = xKYSx.
#80levelmaster2Posted 4/29/2013 6:46:30 AM
funny thing about people voting for pokemon is that most of these players are probably playing it for the story and that alone

Actually I found that the story is the only good part in the DS main series.
---
"Really? Are you sure he doesn't normally speak in pirate?"