How cool would Bioshock Infinite be on Wii U?

#11userfrigginamePosted 4/28/2013 1:49:32 PM
I would say maybe just as cool. I mean I didn't either experience or notice any screen tearing while I was playing. However, I did hear from either IGN or Gamespot that there was a lot of that on PC cuz the graphics were better.
#12cloudtheprophet(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 1:49:34 PM
At this point it isn't worth porting as most people have played it. I'm just suggesting it would've been more technically sound than the PS3 version if I was released. I don't know about the 360 version I hope it ran better than the PS3 version.
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet
#13CaioNVPosted 4/28/2013 1:52:51 PM
lol, bioshock on console
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#14MechaKoopa5000Posted 4/28/2013 2:32:14 PM
Beat it on 360 weeks ago. I still think about it every day and would happily pay full price for a Wii U version (since that's what I always wanted anyway). It's worth playing again for a third time...
#15MegagunstarmanPosted 4/28/2013 2:36:28 PM
Bioshock Infinite is overrated.
#16ZatchBellPosted 4/28/2013 2:42:13 PM
Would rather see Grand Theft Auto V on Wiiu. Bioshock and Grand Theft Auto will never come to the Wiiu by the way
---
Sega Fan for Life
#17cloudtheprophet(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 2:45:38 PM
Megagunstarman posted...

As in overhyped I'd agree with that. The game is pretty good and the story is great. It's very rare for a game to be so thought provoking. It's not perfect but you can't argue that it is very good.
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet
#18TrixonePosted 4/28/2013 2:52:50 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
I don't know what Irrational was working on, but Bioshock it wasn't. The story is cliched, the graphics are not much better than the original, the AI sucks, the world is overly bland and boring once you're 20 minutes into it. I bought it launch day and am about half way through.....haven't played it for at least a week now because it's boring.

It might do well on Wii U, if they included the original like PS3, but I doubt it as everyone who wanted it probably got it when it launched and no news of a Wii U version was available.

The salt is strong in this one.
---
PS3 60 RIP | Slim | Vaio VGN-FE | Deneb AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE OC'd
Playing: SSFIV:AE, DS - Samurai of Legend
#19deadANDrottedPosted 4/28/2013 3:16:31 PM
It was a fun romp but felt abit off story wise. It seems like they didn't want to deal with finishing some aspects of the story and created a way to make things happen with out explination.

No enemy felt as dangerous as the Big Daddy. I know that tons of players were looking forward to a fight with Songbird but no says the man devolping Bioshock Infinite. Vigors never felt (to me atleast) as powerful as plasmids. There is very little to customise and play around with. The only "real" boss fight felt out of place and forced. Basicly just so they could say there was a boss fight.

The ending was predictable and felt like a bad explination of the events you had been through. There was no reason to even bother to make moral choices as they pay off in the smallest ways if at all.

I did enjoy my play through and had some fun. However Bioshock it wasn't. Aside from the combat and the "new world with radical ideas". Rapture laft me in awe and wanting to know more. Columbia just left me wanting to return to Rapture.
#20nickvd8Posted 4/28/2013 3:20:23 PM
Megagunstarman posted...

I agree, it's not terrible by any means but definitely flawed. The combat got boring to me probably around the 60% mark.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD