I need help on what game to buy...

#1cucumberkingPosted 4/28/2013 3:32:31 PM
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Luigi's Mansion 2
Super Mario 3d Land
Borderlands 2 Season Pass
Just save for Pikmin 3

Money is tight so I can only get one thing right now. What will give me the best value in your opinion?
---
Youtube: MilkmanYeti PSN Milkmanyeti or ThePantsCougar NintendoID: Milkmanyeti
#2SocranPosted 4/28/2013 3:40:02 PM
Depends on how you place value in your games. If you want a game that's just gonna take up as much time as possible, maybe look into Dragon's Dogma or Borderlands 2 (though I've never played either game, they strike me as that sort). If you treat gaming like eating a cake - not enough to live off of, but delicious for as long as it lasts - then one of the Nintendo games is probably a better bet. I, personally, loved the hell out of Bowser's Inside Story, but that's because I'm a sucker for well-written-yet-silly dialogue and lovable, memorable characters. (On that note, Kid Icarus: Uprising is amazing as well.)
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#3SlyCooperFan12Posted 4/28/2013 3:50:34 PM
well, i would get either luigis mansion, bowsers inside story, or pikmin 3, but thats just me.
---
Sokka:let us leave!
Bumi:lettuce leave?
#4Johnny_Jon_117Posted 4/28/2013 3:52:47 PM
Borderlands is only worth it if you got friends to play it with. Super mario 3d land is great but way too short (you'll probably beat it within a day or two). I haven't play inside story or Luigi's mansion 2 so I couldn't tell you. Pikmin 3 is going to be amazing!
---
Every game is overrated because the Internet hates everything and wants anything that's going up to go down. Like a true villain.