C/D: Nintendo should sell music from their games to the public

#1wiiking96Posted 4/28/2013 3:16:00 PM
C.

I think they could make some decent cash from their video game music, and the fans would certainly appreciate a huge selection of high quality versions of their favorite VG tunes.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#2NiftyManZPosted 4/28/2013 3:16:55 PM
C

I love videogame music
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#3djrudenPosted 4/28/2013 3:21:56 PM
I have a number of Mario and Zelda soundtracks. Even got the DK Country soundtrack for SNES back in the day. They and other game companies have done this for a long time.
#4deadANDrottedPosted 4/28/2013 3:23:04 PM
C

Though I think Nintendo should just hire an orchestra to play their most iconic songs and sell them as an album. I know it would sell like crazy. The sound track that came with Skyward Sword brought me chills with some of my favorite songs getting a whole new breath of life.
#5SoaringDivePosted 4/28/2013 3:24:45 PM
Why does this need to be a "C/D"? Should just be "C:..."
---
PM (on GFaqs) me if you add me (I won't bite)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#6spacejamjordanzPosted 4/28/2013 3:25:37 PM
I like video game music so I say C strongly.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#7KAMMYqueenPosted 4/28/2013 3:26:10 PM
C i wont buy any but people will so yes
---
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!
#8Dr_FacerPosted 4/28/2013 3:28:25 PM
wiiking96 posted...
C.

I think they could make some decent cash from their video game music, and the fans would certainly appreciate a huge selection of high quality versions of their favorite VG tunes.

But they (and pretty much every other company in the videogame business) already do that in Japan.

Oh, you mean they do it here?
#9wiiking96(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 3:30:25 PM
Dr_Facer posted...
wiiking96 posted...
C.

But they (and pretty much every other company in the videogame business) already do that in Japan.

Oh, you mean they do it here?

In the US? Yes.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#10DrumguyPosted 4/28/2013 3:53:11 PM(edited)
C. However, it would be a lost cause for Nintendo because there's no market for it (only video gamers would buy it - not all people that like music), and nobody buys music anymore anyway.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl