ZombiU 2. Taking the survivor mechanic to a whole new level.

#1pikachupwnagePosted 4/28/2013 4:14:38 PM
A open world sequel to ZombiU could be Incredible. Vary up melee combat, refine the game engine and include new enemies and items.
---
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board! Official pokemon fanboy of the NDF!
#2DoomsSDPosted 4/28/2013 4:16:42 PM
ZombiU 2

Play as Bono. Sing songs to raise money to fund zombie cure.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#3Maxx_the_SlashPosted 4/28/2013 4:24:10 PM
Only if it's set outside of Europe this time.

No offense to those of you who are European, but you guys can't make zombie movies for ****, and that goes for zombie games as well.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#4Omega_BlackPosted 4/28/2013 4:31:24 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

Don't you mean "developed"?

No offense to those of you who are European, but you guys can't make zombie movies for ****, and that goes for zombie games as well.

And yet the upcoming World War Z film is being directed by a European and its trailers look awesome. I'm hoping you're proved totally wrong.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#5cucumberkingPosted 4/28/2013 4:46:57 PM

Inb4 some Japanophile wants an Eastern setting.
---
Youtube: MilkmanYeti PSN Milkmanyeti or ThePantsCougar NintendoID: Milkmanyeti
#6STN79Posted 4/28/2013 4:53:20 PM
There's no way that game is getting a sequel. Heck the name alone practically guarantees it. Zombi U2? Yeah that'll go over well.
#7LeetyroneusPosted 4/28/2013 5:03:49 PM
Is from America, and we're not the Pinnacle of Zombie media here....So FOH with that. to the TC, I rather not have ZombiU turn into the crap-tastic Dead Island,
---
If you try to fail and succeed, then which on is really true....+
#8VenomSymbiotePosted 4/28/2013 5:04:01 PM
My only gripe about Zombi U was a repetitive melee combat. It needed more melee weapons with varying attack animations depending on what you were doing. Other than that I really loved it. A sequel wouldn't have to be called Zombi U2, it could be named anything really.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."
#9P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 4/28/2013 5:07:47 PM
The First game took place in America
The second in England
Zombi3 should take place in?

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/01/27/zombi-u-dev-explains-what-she-would-change-for-a-sequel/
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Rayman Legends
#10DoomsSDPosted 4/28/2013 5:10:51 PM
STN79 posted...
There's no way that game is getting a sequel. Heck the name alone practically guarantees it. Zombi U2? Yeah that'll go over well.

It sold admirably enough on a console with a small install base, and some of its game design showed some promise even if this iteration had it's flaws. I liked that it forced you not to treat zombies as mere cannon fodder, they may be slow and dumb but get corned by them and you WILL die.

I like it and would hope for a sequel. I'd rather play ZombiU 2 than the s**** that's become of the Resident Evil franchise, with the exception of Revelations- which is awesome.

Naming game: Zombi2U-On-This
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...