ZombiU 2. Taking the survivor mechanic to a whole new level.

#21GdboyratedloudPosted 4/28/2013 11:25:14 PM
28 weeks later>>>>>> That movie is awesome.
We american make movies like Resident Evil :( I love the last one tho
---
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over
#22EsracPosted 4/28/2013 11:34:26 PM
Omega_Black posted...
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
Only if it's set outside of Europe this time.

Don't you mean "developed"?

No offense to those of you who are European, but you guys can't make zombie movies for ****, and that goes for zombie games as well.

And yet the upcoming World War Z film is being directed by a European and its trailers look awesome. I'm hoping you're proved totally wrong.

Uh...no. World War Z looks absolutely terrible. Tidal wave of running zombies created from bad CGI? Looks ridiculous. The biggest tragedy is the book was awesome, yet the creators of the movie took the name and ditched just about everything else to make a generic action movie.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Esrac
#23Rev0luti0nN0wPosted 4/28/2013 11:48:39 PM
ZombiU 2 should be a zombie Bono from U2
---
PC: 2500k, 16 gb ram, 7970.. If this was a PS4 it would have 128 gb ram and a AMD Faildozer
PSN: Zellio2010 NintendoID: Zellio2013
#24RiaanYsterPosted 4/29/2013 12:29:49 AM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
Only if it's set outside of Europe this time.

No offense to those of you who are European, but you guys can't make zombie movies for ****, and that goes for zombie games as well.

USA!

USA!

USA!
#25Maxx_the_SlashPosted 4/29/2013 12:46:06 AM(edited)
Esrac posted...
Uh...no. World War Z looks absolutely terrible. Tidal wave of running zombies created from bad CGI? Looks ridiculous. The biggest tragedy is the book was awesome, yet the creators of the movie took the name and ditched just about everything else to make a generic action movie.

This. Zombies climbing up each other while climbing up a wall is not entertainment.

I'm sick and tired of fast zombies. They were only fun during the first two Return of the Living Dead movies where you couldn't kill them and the fact they could run and trick people by talking and trapping people to eat made them scary as hell. Now you get them climbing walls and ceilings like Spider-Man (see the Day of the Dead remake). But I give ****ty movies like the Day of the Dead remake more credit because they were actually zombies. 28 Days Later, they claw and spit blood on people, and they were still alive. They weren't reanimated corpses that eat people. The stupid asses actually STARVE THEMSELVES TO DEATH.

Dawn of the Dead 1978, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland (I know it had fast zombies, but it was a comedy that somewhat poked fun of the zombie apocalypse, so it slides). Those are great zombie movies.

Gdboyratedloud posted...
28 weeks later>>>>>> That movie is awesome.
We american make movies like Resident Evil :( I love the last one tho

Resident Evil is more of a mixed monster movie. When you have mutant things mingling with zombies, it's not a zombie movie anymore. Even the games, they're not "zombie games", they're monster games. Hunters, Lickers and Tyrants are mutants. Mutants hanging out with zombies. Doesn't count.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#26ElectricMolePosted 4/29/2013 1:04:36 AM
maybe this time, an actual college will be the backdrop of the story.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#27TransdudePosted 4/29/2013 1:17:44 AM
I would really like the next game to be open-ended, have 2 or 3 different cities that you're able to fully explore, include a stomach meter so that food is a desperately needed item as well, have no plot other than survival and some side-quests, add an MMO element to it by having multiple players running around the city (but not too many players either), and that is all I can think of right now.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1600-2747 | Nintendo Network ID: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#28El_DustinoPosted 4/29/2013 1:23:31 AM
I can't believe it took people until the third page to pick up on that World War Z comment. :/
---
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.
#29Virus66Posted 4/29/2013 5:43:03 AM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
Shaun of the Dead

Umm... that's a British movie... set in London... by an English director..
When you are trying to bring up how great American movies are, it's usually a good guideline to NOT include that movie.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#30huyiPosted 4/29/2013 7:40:35 AM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365748/

it just shows how naive some americas can be.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ