ZombiU 2. Taking the survivor mechanic to a whole new level.

#31huyiPosted 4/29/2013 7:43:14 AM
Virus66 posted...
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
Shaun of the Dead

Umm... that's a British movie... set in London... by an English director..
When you are trying to bring up how great American movies are, it's usually a good guideline to NOT include that movie.

well he did say that eu can't even make zombie movies and i showed him the most obvious, its very obvious to me that he hasn't seen a lot of zombie moves has he?
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#32STE573Posted 4/29/2013 7:46:19 AM
I think a ZombiU sequel could fix a lot of gripes I had with the first game. Open world though? I'm not so sure, the atmosphere of ZombiU was one of the best parts, and I don't think a single survival horror game has managed to maintain atmosphere in an open world environment. I don't think it suits the genre. Keep the rouge like elements, add some reward to the game (something I found the first one lacked) and make the combat less of a chore and more enjoyable.

I'm all for it.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing Dragons Dogma (360) Xcom (360) Persona 4 (Vita) Demon Souls (PS3).
#33SychinLegacyPosted 4/29/2013 8:17:02 AM
huyi posted...
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

No offense to those of you who are European, but you guys can't make zombie movies for ****, and that goes for zombie games as well.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365748/

it just shows how naive some americas can be.

Shaun of the dead is a comedy. I wouldn't classify it in the same category.
#34Banjo2553Posted 4/29/2013 8:20:51 AM
The next game being sort-of open world is what I was initially expecting, actually. I'd like to see a sequel with better melee and more refinements on things.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#35LeetyroneusPosted 4/29/2013 8:22:26 AM
SychinLegacy posted...
huyi posted...
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

No offense to those of you who are European, but you guys can't make zombie movies for ****, and that goes for zombie games as well.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365748/

it just shows how naive some americas can be.

Shaun of the dead is a comedy. I wouldn't classify it in the same category.

Hmm, IMDB puts it as a Comedy/Horror, and it's a Zombie movie, why shouldn't be classified as the same category...It fits quite well if I should say so
---
If you try to fail and succeed, then which on is really true....+
#36Final Fantasy2389Posted 4/29/2013 8:35:44 AM
dead island isn't that bad you god dam nintendo fan boys are such sad asses. if its not on your precious system its crap... omfg such logic right there you guys should become professors.

Shut the hell up. I played the hell out of Dead Island and it is in fact, bad. However, that is mostly due to the game being a glitchfest and not living up to the hype their trailer put on it. I felt like I was beta testing that game from the moment I turned it on to the time I sold it (after finishing the story and getting all characters to like level 30+). Don't get me wrong, I did have some fun despite how bad it is, but that was only when I was playing with 3 of my friends. I may eventually give Rip Tide a chance, but only if some of the issues 1 suffers from have been fixed.
---
New sig pending...
#37LeetyroneusPosted 4/29/2013 8:35:48 AM
There's also Dead Snow and Dead Alive....Europe knows how to make some good gory and fun Horror/Zombie movies....ZombiU was a good (could 've been great) Zombie game. I hope if we get a sequel that they take it out of Britain and move it to the rest of Europe.
---
If you try to fail and succeed, then which on is really true....+
#38Maxx_the_SlashPosted 4/29/2013 9:07:04 AM
Leetyroneus posted...
There's also Dead Snow and Dead Alive....Europe knows how to make some good gory and fun Horror/Zombie movies....ZombiU was a good (could 've been great) Zombie game. I hope if we get a sequel that they take it out of Britain and move it to the rest of Europe.

Dead Alive was made in New Zealand. It has ties to Britain, but it's not technically near anyhwere near Europe. They don't share Europe's delusional ideas of what makes a zombie movie. They have better ideas. Like Lionel killing a horde of zombies with a lawnmower. That's nearly as badass as Ash's chainsaw hand in Evil Dead II.

As for Dead Snow... oh look, zombie Nazis. Where have I seen that before? Oh yeah:

http://www.zombiecommand.com/humour/top-5-nazi-zombies-movies/

Most of which were European movies. Of course.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#39pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 10:05:19 AM
Leetyroneus posted...

I love dead snow :)
---
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board! Official pokemon fanboy of the NDF!