So we probably won't be getting any Metal Gear titles huh?

#11sonicsonicPosted 4/29/2013 2:17:56 AM
I hope you are a liar... haha. Snake is my favourite playable character and I've been waiting too play as Sonic in the next Smash for ages, cause he just sucks in Brawl.
#12StarBladeEdgePosted 4/29/2013 2:40:57 AM
StrongBlackVine posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...
metal gear is soooo overrated we are actually on the better side without them.this is NOT what the wii u needs. it needs better games , yes but not metal gear.metal gear is overrated.sadly.

You don't like it...so what? Wii U needs game like Metal Gear to appeal to a broader market.

yes it needs gamezzz but not metal gear because it's not that good. it has only a small fanbase anyway outside of japanese.these few fans hype it like no tomorrow so we gamers think it's a big deal but it's actually just an exotic game if you think anout it.

peace bro
---
i have a cat called bandersnatcher . the evil in the cat will kill !
bandersnatcher the evil cat !
#13jjeerryyonly9Posted 4/29/2013 3:42:21 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
metal gear is soooo overrated we are actually on the better side without them.this is NOT what the wii u needs. it needs better games , yes but not metal gear.metal gear is overrated.sadly.

Ding Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner... and before the tenth post at that.

"The franchise sucks, I am glad my favorite system won't be getting it."
---
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss /// 3DS: 0662-2594-4115
#14StarBladeEdgePosted 4/29/2013 3:53:06 AM
"The franchise sucks, I am glad my favorite system won't be getting it."
---
i have a cat called bandersnatcher . the evil in the cat will kill !
bandersnatcher the evil cat !
#15GambitAcePosted 4/29/2013 4:18:30 AM
lmao

if Wii U had an exclusive MGS canon entry it would sell more.
---
how do you turn this on?
#16Virus66Posted 4/29/2013 6:15:45 AM
sonicsonic posted...
I hope you are a liar... haha. Snake is my favourite playable character and I've been waiting too play as Sonic in the next Smash for ages, cause he just sucks in Brawl.

I always thought Sonic fit in better with the Brawl cast but Snake was such a better character to play as. If they could make Sonic play a little better (and not give him arguably the best Final Smash), I'd have no problems giving up Snake.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#17Maxx_the_SlashPosted 4/29/2013 8:18:17 AM
userfrigginame posted...
I would actually say that's more likely than not. They could release an HD remake of a previous Metal Gear game on the Wii U like they did on the Gamecube.

Why would Kojima do that? Here's Kojima's conversation with Nintendo's execs:

"I love Smash Bros.! Could you add Solid Snake to Brawl's roster?"
"Sure. What will you do for us in return?"
"I'll give you two PORTS of Playstation MGS games, and absolutely nothing new after that."
"Deal."

Nothing "Metal Gear" will ever touch a Nintendo console after a port of MGS3 on the 3DS. Kojima's ungrateful.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#18suprsoliderPosted 4/29/2013 9:39:45 AM
--

And Anything Nintendo has made in the last 20 years has been overrated.
What is your point?
---
"Those who say it's impossible to do something should not disturb those who attempt to accomplish."
Wii Code:7975 8057 2122 7057 PSN ID: CF-105
#19DarkAdonis123Posted 4/29/2013 9:43:26 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...

Translation: "I don't like it, therefore the Wii U shouldn't get it."
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#20Soanevalcke6Posted 4/29/2013 9:46:38 AM
I could imagine the "MG, MG2, MGS, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGSPW" HD Collection (Which I forgot the name of... Legacy Collection I think?) being ported to Wii U, that would be pretty great, even if MG and MG2 aren't that great.
---
Official Dark Samus of the SSB4 board
SSB4 Roster: http://i.imgur.com/1G9WLfK.png PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6