The percent of people who voted for Nintendo Network on the poll...

#11OmegaPillowPosted 4/29/2013 3:07:55 AM
rudgerlight posted...
I voted for Nintendo. If you asked me last year, I never would have said that, but the Wii U's online is perfectly fine. It's not the greatest in the world, but it's better than paying to be advertised to. I don't even know what's so special about Sony's online. Nothing wrong with it, but it certainly never stood out. Miiverse stands out.

Playstation home > miiverse
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer 360: An Axe Murd3r3r capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163
#12jsb0714Posted 4/29/2013 4:49:12 AM
ExtremelyFatGuy posted...
...is also the percent of market share Nintendo will get if they only go for Nintendo fanboys. Get with it, this is 2013, people want online and all the non-gaming stuff just as much as games. BTW, if people say that Nintendo Network is newer, aren't they "copycats" for adding online after Microsoft and Sony did it first, just like how people say Sony and Microsoft are "copycats" for adding motion sensing when Nintendo did it first?

See, this is why the boards have gone to ****. Granted, I couldn't care less about the non-gaming online stuff, the first part of this post makes a good point. Then TC has to go off on this copycat nonsense. You derailed your own topic on your third sentence!
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#13SpideyknightPosted 4/29/2013 5:10:15 AM
It's just trolls and fanboys, the only real competition in the poll is xbox vs psn. You can consider the third option to say both or undecided.
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#14StarBladeEdgePosted 4/29/2013 5:13:04 AM
OmegaPillow posted...
rudgerlight posted...
I voted for Nintendo. If you asked me last year, I never would have said that, but the Wii U's online is perfectly fine. It's not the greatest in the world, but it's better than paying to be advertised to. I don't even know what's so special about Sony's online. Nothing wrong with it, but it certainly never stood out. Miiverse stands out.

Playstation home > miiverse

your psn is : an axe murderer ??? jesus pal , get help lol

and oh no !
---
i have a cat called bandersnatcher . the evil in the cat will kill !
bandersnatcher the evil cat !
#15abbyhitterPosted 4/29/2013 5:13:05 AM
I voted for Nintendo Network because I don't have a PS3 or 360 and have never used their online services.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#16GambitAcePosted 4/29/2013 5:16:38 AM
Clear winner is PSN. Lack of an account system and use of FC's hurts Nintendo a lot.
---
how do you turn this on?
#17IcedEarthaholicPosted 4/29/2013 5:18:07 AM
Only the WIi U doesn't use friend codes.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#18woody71Posted 4/29/2013 5:18:27 AM
CranberryPSO posted...
I voted for Nintendo not so much because it's a great network but because of how the others are run.

Xbox 360 doesn't let you do much of anything unless you pay subscription fees for the Gold membership. Heck even free services they won't let you access without paying network fees on. I've also been charged by MS for things I didn't actually buy and multiple calls in about it were futile. They just quoted their "no refunds" policy and I lost a bunch of money. They even tried to claim at my console was playing the software that was bought, yet the software wasn't even downloaded to my machine.

Sony's network has had crippling security problems, and I've also had such terrible customer service from Sony that I really can't stand them.

Nintendo's network lets me play with people for free and actually treats me well when I need to call I for customer service, they've never falsely charged me, and I've never had my information compromised through Nintendo.

Their network needs refinement but I've had better experiences with it than I've had with Sony or Microsoft.

nintendo also has security problems they just don't get attacked
---
to the Grammar Police!-\/
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1062/50947440.gif
#19DaCSSMastahPosted 4/29/2013 5:21:31 AM
CranberryPSO posted...
I voted for Nintendo not so much because it's a great network but because of how the others are run.

Xbox 360 doesn't let you do much of anything unless you pay subscription fees for the Gold membership. Heck even free services they won't let you access without paying network fees on. I've also been charged by MS for things I didn't actually buy and multiple calls in about it were futile. They just quoted their "no refunds" policy and I lost a bunch of money. They even tried to claim at my console was playing the software that was bought, yet the software wasn't even downloaded to my machine.

Sony's network has had crippling security problems, and I've also had such terrible customer service from Sony that I really can't stand them.

Nintendo's network lets me play with people for free and actually treats me well when I need to call I for customer service, they've never falsely charged me, and I've never had my information compromised through Nintendo.

Their network needs refinement but I've had better experiences with it than I've had with Sony or Microsoft.

In other words:

Waaaaaaaa, I'm spoiled and I don't want to pay for anything!!!!
---
Graphic Designer since birth - www.cibgraphics.com
PRETTY + SMART: It takes more than good looks to make a design effective
#20Crazy_tank51Posted 4/29/2013 5:23:34 AM
Wow TC, taking a GF poll seriously?

Also at the current moment I give it to PS Network, due to not having to pay for everything and being much more stable. But should they start charging for it (would not surprise me, given Sony is going the "me too!" route), then nope.

And Steam beats all of these easily.
---
Not changing this sig until I have enough time, incentive, and attention span large enough to change this sig.