To those who voted for the Nintendo Network on todays poll...

#1STE573Posted 4/29/2013 4:05:54 AM
I ask a simple question.

Why did you vote for the Nintendo Network?

I literally cannot understand your logic.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing Dragons Dogma (360) Xcom (360) Persona 4 (Vita) Demon Souls (PS3).
#2DaCSSMastahPosted 4/29/2013 4:07:37 AM
Fanboys... There is no logic
---
Graphic Designer since birth - www.cibgraphics.com
PRETTY + SMART: It takes more than good looks to make a design effective
#3StarBladeEdgePosted 4/29/2013 4:09:04 AM
because i did and why is none of your stinkin business. now scram !
---
i have a cat called bandersnatcher . the evil in the cat will kill !
bandersnatcher the evil cat !
#4JackalPosted 4/29/2013 4:09:16 AM
Just because it's Nintendo.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#5abbyhitterPosted 4/29/2013 4:09:41 AM
Because I don't have a PS3 or 360 and have never used their online services.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#6woody71Posted 4/29/2013 4:13:24 AM
only thing i can come up with is fanboys or they simply never experienced any other network

i only voted xbox live becease i sometimes play at a friends place if i did not have that i wouldn't vote at all since i know nintendo network is worse compared to the others even tough it improved alot since 3ds
---
to the Grammar Police!-\/
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1062/50947440.gif
#7STE573(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 4:16:26 AM
abbyhitter posted...

So then you have no basis for comparison and thus an invalid opinion? Having used all 3 I cannot, in any concievable way, give any credit to Nintendo Network.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing Dragons Dogma (360) Xcom (360) Persona 4 (Vita) Demon Souls (PS3).
#8Neo_HeartlessPosted 4/29/2013 4:22:57 AM
I don't think it's just as simple as saying "fanboys" though. I mean, if we look at the services:

XBL charges you to use things you already have to pay for and even just to play online, and it bombards you with ads despite this.

PSN had the security issues and the layout is obtuse, but its free with optional paid extras.

NN is lackluster compared to the others and is tied to a console rather than account, but its free and doesn't have unnessicary bloat.

PSN is the correct choice, but if people have never used it, or if the hacking scandal turned them off, then NN should be the next choice.

Because making you pay to play online should never be accepted.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#9jamie0003Posted 4/29/2013 4:23:45 AM
STE573 posted...
abbyhitter posted...

So then you have no basis for comparison and thus an invalid opinion? Having used all 3 I cannot, in any concievable way, give any credit to Nintendo Network.

What's wrong with it exactly? At least you don't have to pay for it live live...
#10IcedEarthaholicPosted 4/29/2013 4:26:48 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...
I don't think it's just as simple as saying "fanboys" though. I mean, if we look at the services:

XBL charges you to use things you already have to pay for and even just to play online, and it bombards you with ads despite this.

PSN had the security issues and the layout is obtuse, but its free with optional paid extras.

NN is lackluster compared to the others and is tied to a console rather than account, but its free and doesn't have unnessicary bloat.

PSN is the correct choice, but if people have never used it, or if the hacking scandal turned them off, then NN should be the next choice.

Because making you pay to play online should never be accepted.

This, and yes I've used all three services. While XBL is the most feature rich, it also has things about it that genuinely piss me off. PSN is alright as well, no ads and has alot of the features XBL offers. NN is experiencing growing pains, but the potential is limitless here once they figure **** out and get it right.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973