i want to buy a new system today

#21CaptainlunaticPosted 4/29/2013 6:35:03 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
stekim40 posted...
If you need people to tell you which console to buy, then you dont really need one.
Go buy something else.

butz me stupid is ....bloooooo bloooo me stupid... bloooooo

anyway , can i use a 3ds on the tv ? me stupid.

No, it's a handheld, obviously.

Like I said before, I think the best course of action is PS3 or XBOX 360, or just hold out until PS4 and nextbox come out.
---
Tada! I'm a tomato!
#22game freakozoidPosted 4/30/2013 8:23:04 AM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
I didn't try PS3 because the games didn't appeal to me and I don't want to be integrated with Sony fans lol. They are quite rude and the ones I know in real life look like Geiko cavemen.

So.much.irony.
#23dcamp27Posted 4/30/2013 8:34:49 AM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
Well the Nintendo Direct for January convinced me to go Wii U plus I have the most fun with Nintendo games. I only used my xbox last gen for Fable, Gears, and sports games lol. I didn't try PS3 because the games didn't appeal to me and I don't want to be integrated with Sony fans lol. They are quite rude and the ones I know in real life look like Geiko cavemen.

Haha, and Xbox 360 fans are generally whiny 15-year olds who think they are mature adults. lol PS3 fans are generally people older than 20 who are actually mature.
#24StarBladeEdge(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 1:14:06 AM
thanks boys and girls

i got the wii u !

greatest gaming system ever !
---
i have a cat called bandersnatcher . the evil in the cat will kill !
bandersnatcher the evil cat !
#25TalentedMPosted 5/1/2013 1:16:51 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
thanks boys and girls

i got the wii u !

greatest gaming system ever !

Grats. Hope you are enjoying it! What games did you get?
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#26StarBladeEdge(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 1:49:49 AM(edited)
thanks , nintendoland , new super mario and some good old vc games.i have some wii games too which i play on the wii u now. xenoblade , resident evil remake , dkcr and the last story.should be enough for some time lol
---
#27Darkside_ShadowPosted 5/1/2013 1:49:51 AM
#Gullible

---
I come to the internets to post stuff.
#28StarBladeEdge(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 1:51:10 AM
Darkside_Shadow posted...
#Gullible

I come to the internets to post stuff
---
#29TalentedMPosted 5/1/2013 1:52:22 AM
Very nice. If you haven't checked it out you should try the rayman challenges demo that is out and I can recommend Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#30TheFlamingCPosted 5/1/2013 1:55:17 AM
The only one I would avoid is the 360. If you're going to get one of the older consoles, make it a PS3 since it has pretty much all the games 360 does and has vastly superior exclusives. I love my Wii U, but it's a choice that would include waiting until the second half of the year for most of the big games to come. If you want instant gratification, get PS3 or 3DS if you're considering a handheld too.
---
Nope, don't have a sig. Maybe later.