i want to buy a new system today

#31X_ULTIMA_XPosted 5/1/2013 3:13:48 AM
Cant believe you actually got a wii u TC, most people in the topic told you to get a ps3. In 3 months your gonna have one game to play, pikmin 3. If you got a ps3 you would have heaps of other games to play like GTA 5 which, lets not deny it, will be better than pikmin 3 PLUS the hundreds of great games that have released on ps3 already. You saying that the wii u is the "best console ever" makes me question your sanity
---
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012
#32andrea987Posted 5/1/2013 3:14:16 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
thanks boys and girls

i got the wii u !

greatest gaming system ever !

Well done, and as you don't have ps3 or 360 I'll recommend few games that have been ported to the U, like Batman, AC 3, ME 3, Darksiders 2 or NFSMW. NFS in particular is great. Monster Hunter is great too, and Lego City is huge fun. You can always buy PS3 when it'll be even cheaper, once PS4 is out. Games will be cheaper too. Oh, and congrats on choosing Xenoblade and Last Story, they're fantastic games.
---
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Ni no Kuni, Need for Speed MWU, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Batman ACAE, Trine 2 DC.
#33CaptainlunaticPosted 5/1/2013 3:15:33 AM
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
Cant believe you actually got a wii u TC, most people in the topic told you to get a ps3. In 3 months your gonna have one game to play, pikmin 3. If you got a ps3 you would have heaps of other games to play like GTA 5 which, lets not deny it, will be better than pikmin 3 PLUS the hundreds of great games that have released on ps3 already. You saying that the wii u is the "best console ever" makes me question your sanity

Sorry but I'll take Pikmin 3 over GTA any day.
---
Tada! I'm a tomato!
#34TalentedMPosted 5/1/2013 3:19:42 AM
Captainlunatic posted...
X_ULTIMA_X posted...

Sorry but I'll take Pikmin 3 over GTA any day.

Not to mention the possibility (although slim as far as most are concerned) that GTAV might be on the WiiU. As it is the PC version and the WiiU are both withheld and could see the light of day.

I wouldn't be surprised if it came to the system, I would welcome all games including that one and I personally wouldn't really have one over another.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#35DoomsSDPosted 5/1/2013 3:27:28 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
Darkside_Shadow posted...
#Gullible

I come to the internets to post stuff

i have a cat called bandersnatcher . the evil in the cat will kill !
bandersnatcher the evil cat
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#36StarBladeEdge(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 3:39:00 AM
i have access to a ps3 everytime i want so i don't need my own.i won't lose any games for ps3 this way.i get the nintendo stuff for wii u.
---
bandersnatcher the evil cat !
#37StarBladeEdge(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 3:39:38 AM
DoomsSD posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...
Darkside_Shadow posted...
#Gullible

I come to the internets to post stuff

bandersnatcher the evil cat

me too. what a coincidence lol
---
#38StarBladeEdge(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 3:40:59 AM
andrea987 posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...
thanks boys and girls

i got the wii u !

greatest gaming system ever !

Well done, and as you don't have ps3 or 360 I'll recommend few games that have been ported to the U, like Batman, AC 3, ME 3, Darksiders 2 or NFSMW. NFS in particular is great. Monster Hunter is great too, and Lego City is huge fun. You can always buy PS3 when it'll be even cheaper, once PS4 is out. Games will be cheaper too. Oh, and congrats on choosing Xenoblade and Last Story, they're fantastic games.

i am a little concerned about the last story..... i just played a little to test it out and it feels a little ...odd. is this only in the beginning ?
---