I'm surprised Sega hasn't announced a Sonic Wii U game yet.

#1_Taidow_Posted 4/29/2013 10:15:52 AM
I'm glad they seem to have left the old style of many games out in a year and them being mediocre. It's best that they focus on a single game for a while. In my opinion that's why the quality of the games started improving with Sonic Colors.
---
"The answer to a question I never asked." - Bridget Tice
#2liveman789Posted 4/29/2013 10:17:55 AM
I'm sure they're working on it.
#3kuragari1anonlyPosted 4/29/2013 10:18:33 AM
How many rings will Sonic have in hand this time?
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#4LinkSSJ6Posted 4/29/2013 10:22:06 AM
kuragari1anonly posted...

I want him to actually wear the rings in his fingers this time.
---
Got a Wii or Wii U but nothing new to play? Get Pandora's Tower!
http://www.pandorastowerwii.com/
#5TheCelticArcherPosted 4/29/2013 10:27:13 AM
LinkSSJ6 posted...
kuragari1anonly posted...

I want him to actually wear the rings in his fingers this time.

Mr. T/Sonic crossover? I'd be down for that, I pity the fool who doesn't collect Chaos Emeralds.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Sleeping Dogs (PS3), Banjo-Kazooie (360), Darksiders II (Wii U), & Need for Speed Most Wanted U.
#6BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/29/2013 10:29:23 AM
I still believe there may be some truth to the third Sonic Storybook game coming to Wii U that an employee of SEGA outed last year. We'll see something in due time, maybe at E3.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#7Oni_TaedoPosted 4/29/2013 10:29:44 AM
_Taidow_ posted...
I'm glad they seem to have left the old style of many games out in a year and them being mediocre. It's best that they focus on a single game for a while. In my opinion that's why the quality of the games started improving with Sonic Colors.

Well, in all honesty, the quality of the games started improving with Sonic Unleashed, but that's probably because Sonic 06 being, well, Sonic 06, wasn't very good.

Yet, there are people who will defend it.
Also, I liked how Robotnik looked in it... why couldn't they have gotten Jim Cummings to come back to voice him?
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#8John_MagnumPosted 4/29/2013 10:38:40 AM
If they make another game that's a bunch of levels with the kind of map design that Generations modern stages had, I'll be super happy.
---
John Magnum
The Next Liefeld
#9_Taidow_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 10:41:18 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...

Well, in all honesty, the quality of the games started improving with Sonic Unleashed, but that's probably because Sonic 06 being, well, Sonic 06, wasn't very good.

Also, I liked how Robotnik looked in it... why couldn't they have gotten Jim Cummings to come back to voice him?

I think Unleashed was bogged down by the Werehog. Overall the day stages were great though.

It wasn't until Colors that the games were generally well received again without much controversy.
---
"The answer to a question I never asked." - Bridget Tice
#10Oni_TaedoPosted 4/29/2013 10:53:48 AM
_Taidow_ posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...

I think Unleashed was bogged down by the Werehog. Overall the day stages were great though.

It wasn't until Colors that the games were generally well received again without much controversy.

I forgot that thing existed.
I was talking about the day levels.
Would the game have really been so bad, had they just replaced the Werehog with Knuckles?
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida