I'm surprised Sega hasn't announced a Sonic Wii U game yet.

#1143past5Posted 4/29/2013 12:04:34 PM
SEGA would be pretty stupid to make a Sonic Wii U game. Any Sonic game at this point should be multi-plat.
#12P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 4/29/2013 12:06:18 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
_Taidow_ posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...

Well, in all honesty, the quality of the games started improving with Sonic Unleashed, but that's probably because Sonic 06 being, well, Sonic 06, wasn't very good.

Yet, there are people who will defend it.
Also, I liked how Robotnik looked in it... why couldn't they have gotten Jim Cummings to come back to voice him?

I think Unleashed was bogged down by the Werehog. Overall the day stages were great though.

It wasn't until Colors that the games were generally well received again without much controversy.

I forgot that thing existed.
I was talking about the day levels.
Would the game have really been so bad, had they just replaced the Werehog with Knuckles?

My thoughts precisely. I wish they would bring back Knuckles as playable. Using him as Sir Gawain was cool but just not the same.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Rayman Legends
#13tuznecotePosted 4/29/2013 12:06:20 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Would the game have really been so bad, had they just replaced the Werehog with Knuckles?

Yes. Because replacing a character for another doesn't make a boring, badly paced out of place piece of gameplay any better. You can't paint a piece of poo in gold and say its better.
#14_Taidow_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 12:09:47 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...

Honestly, yeah because the gameplay was really slow. Also the stretchy arms seems to have been an important factor and Knuckles can't do that. I guess if they wanted ot keep that mechanic then Chaos 0 would have been better to use. Perhaps using Tikal as his "Chip." I say Tikal and Chaos as Tikal was shown to use Light Gaia-like powers in SA2. The names of her moves were, Wrath of Gaia, Heaven's Justice, and Captive Light. So they could have incorporated them in the game instead of creating the Werehog.

The Japanese name of the game is really Sonic World Adventure so having connections with Sonic Adventure 1/2 would have been fitting.
---
"The answer to a question I never asked." - Bridget Tice
#15EricFlyffMasterPosted 4/29/2013 12:32:49 PM
43past5 posted...
SEGA would be pretty stupid to make a Sonic Wii U game. Any Sonic game at this point should be multi-plat.

of course not exclusives are better for their systems if the game is multitplatoform then ppl wont buy wii us to play the game because the game will be on their platforms
---
im gonna be a poster like no one ever was before
#16darkqueenhelbaPosted 4/29/2013 12:39:32 PM
I'm surprised Sega is still in business.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!