No E3 means no new Smash Bro, Mario Kart, and no games at all

#41LinkSSJ6Posted 4/30/2013 7:49:47 AM
So much unecessary flaming in this topic. Too bad gamefaqs' moderation sucks and won't do anything about it.
---
Got a Wii or Wii U but nothing new to play? Get Pandora's Tower!
http://www.pandorastowerwii.com/
#42NiftyManZPosted 4/30/2013 7:58:10 AM
LinkSSJ6 posted...
So much unecessary flaming in this topic. Too bad gamefaqs' moderation sucks and won't do anything about it.

---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#43LinkSSJ6Posted 4/30/2013 1:29:19 PM
NiftyManZ posted...
LinkSSJ6 posted...

Yet they're considering doing a premium account service. LOL.
GameFAQs has funny priorities.
---
Got a Wii or Wii U but nothing new to play? Get Pandora's Tower!
http://www.pandorastowerwii.com/
#44dmaster342Posted 4/30/2013 2:38:28 PM
LinkSSJ6 posted...
So much unnecessary trolling and ignorance in this board. Too bad gamefaqs' moderation sucks and won't do anything about it.
#45CH3L0_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 5:30:28 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
CH3L0_ posted...
E3 was the best chance Nintendo had to redeem itself and show footage of the much hyped games that we don't know NOTHING about, do they even exist? I look at the top 10 Wii U boards and I see Mario Kart, Zelda, Smash Bros etc but there is not a single image about them. Nintendo blew it hopefully they announce something soon or they're doomed. Maybe at TGS? Unless they cancel in the last minute *sigh*

You do realize they're still at E3 with demos and stuff, right? They're not doing a conference. It's dumb that there's no conference, but they're still there.

Not the same as having a big confernce to reveal the most important games in the Wii U lifespan.
---
PSN: CH3L0_
#461shadetail1Posted 4/30/2013 5:38:14 PM(edited)
OK, so they *will* be at E3, they *will* be showing off games, and E3 is an irrelevant dinosaur that has been rendered obsolete by Nintendo Direct.

What's the problem?
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#47Waggy17Posted 4/30/2013 5:44:30 PM
Another person makes an E3 topic that doesn't seem to display an actual understanding of E3...
---
[iQ]Waggy/Time2Pan[iQ] - 1814-6320-1343 || [PHX]Cinder - 3670-8922-4025 || PSN/NNID - Waggy777
http://gephx.webs.com/ || http://www.youtube.com/user/waggystg
#48lt519Posted 4/30/2013 5:54:49 PM
New Link posted...
Schwepps01 posted...
Buretsu posted...

I guess some people just want to keep believing that 2+2=5, and that people who try to tell them that it's actually 4 are just "math fanboys" or some s*** like that.

i am a second year electrical engineering student, you dont need to tell me what math is.

Awwwe an engineer? That's like the oompa-loompa of the science world. Adorable!

Not to feed the troll topic, but gotta jump in here being an actual employed electrical engineer with a career. One, the job market for capable electrical engineers is fantastic my company is hiring right now and is a fortune 100 company to work for. They are well paying jobs and very rewarding, I'd urge everyone to consider it. Second, if you are going to insult careers, please share with us what you do, engineers do a lot of meaningful work with an immediate impact. Third, the OP of this engineering comment must be socially inept, stop thinking you are superior because you are STUDYING engineering, you aren't an engineer yet and honestly nobody would care if your are one. There's nothing worse than an engineer that thinks he is cool because he is an engineer.
#49CH3L0_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 9:14:50 PM
Waggy17 posted...
Another person makes an E3 topic that doesn't seem to display an actual understanding of E3...

You know this isnt a normal E3 where you dont follow the tradition of showing future projects and share them with the media, they know millions of people watch their conferences. Is Nintendo Direct even online or only people who have the WiiU can watch?
---
PSN: CH3L0_
#50Ralala888Posted 4/30/2013 9:15:28 PM
Jacob46719 posted...
CH3L0_ posted...
"No E3 means no new Smash Bro, Mario Kart, and no games at all"

So no games existed before 1995?

They didn't. Jesus put all games on earth with the arrival of E3. Older games are just there to test your faith.