Poll-Do you think we will see Miyamoto's new character's ip this e3?

#1Androm2Posted 4/30/2013 12:38:50 AM(edited)
Do you think we will see Miyamoto's new character's ip he was working on since 2010 in this e3? - Results (70 votes)
Yes.
38.57% (27 votes)
No.
20% (14 votes)
Dont want new ip just give me more Zelda/Mario.
5.71% (4 votes)
It was cancelled long ago and resources were shifted to Wii Music.
27.14% (19 votes)
Earthbound dude!
8.57% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
There are like a million news stories in 2010/2011/2012 about Miyamotos new ip, my personal calculations says new ips needs time thats why it was absent for 3 years but we will hear about it this E3 in just month and half :)
---
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"
#2DoomsSDPosted 4/30/2013 12:38:23 AM
I wonder if this new IP is actually Non-Specific Action Figure Man...
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#3SocranPosted 4/30/2013 1:01:37 AM
I've only ever heard second-hand accounts of this, where was the actual news?
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#4Androm2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 1:17:57 AM
Socran posted...
I've only ever heard second-hand accounts of this, where was the actual news?

Dont know which one to choose, just copy and paste "miyamoto new character ip" in google and choose there are alot even interviews with Miyamoto about it.
---
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"
#5DBPanterAPosted 4/30/2013 1:34:23 AM
While I have read many of these rumors, with the current state of the Wii U, I do not expect any new Miyamoto IP this year. They need to sell more 3DS and Wii U consoles globally. The only thing that helps them with that cause is software. The only franchise they have that can move hardware is the plumber.

I guarantee you his focus is on the plumber, the plumber driving around, loosely on other established Nintendo IPs, and his little side project will come to light when the time is right. It also could be a 3DS title or eShop offering, you never know.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#6JackalPosted 4/30/2013 1:45:53 AM
No.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#7Androm2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 2:28:13 PM
DBPanterA posted...
While I have read many of these rumors, with the current state of the Wii U, I do not expect any new Miyamoto IP this year. They need to sell more 3DS and Wii U consoles globally. The only thing that helps them with that cause is software. The only franchise they have that can move hardware is the plumber.

I guarantee you his focus is on the plumber, the plumber driving around, loosely on other established Nintendo IPs, and his little side project will come to light when the time is right. It also could be a 3DS title or eShop offering, you never know.

Since Miyamoto himself confirmed he is making a new ip doesnt this make it not a rumor anymore?
---
#8Ghost-inZeShellPosted 4/30/2013 3:02:13 PM
I would love, just about, anything new from Nintendo.

A new Metroid.
A new Zelda.
A new Pikmin.
A new IP.

Anything!

I bought your $350 system. Now give me some way to justify it! ...Please!
#9P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 4/30/2013 3:07:19 PM
Miyamoto is primarily focused on Pikmin 3 right now and he's been helping with many other projects as well. I doubt we'll hear anything.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Rayman Legends