How does the Wii U rate so far in terms of Metallica albums?

#11JobocanPosted 4/30/2013 10:11:45 AM
"Death Magnetic - return to form"

Lol
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#12fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 10:21:17 AM
Jobocan posted...

Lol

Maybe not to everyone but next to Load, Reload, and St Anger it sounds a hell of a lot better.
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan
#13Mattatron42Posted 4/30/2013 11:18:33 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...
Jobocan posted...

Lol

Maybe not to everyone but next to yLoad, Reload, and St Anger it sounds a hell of a lot better.

agreed load, reload and st anger are terrible albums, I voted for the classics. they were just awful for a long time and I really dislike them but like their music. can we compare the wii u to zappa albums next
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#14DBPanterAPosted 4/30/2013 11:53:53 AM
trenken posted...
Lol Metallica. What did they put out like 6 albums in 30 years?

Rush put out about 25 in the same amount of time. Metallica is lame and lazy. And they are a bunch of queens. The movie they put out, monster something, is painful to watch.

That would be 10 albums (plus many live records and not including S & M) in 30 years.

Rush was a nice little trio from North of the Border. Problem is their entire uncatalogued of albums have globally sold 40 million records, their best being Moving Pictures. Metallica, on the other hand, have globally sold over 100 million albums, with 28 million being the Black album.

Metallica are part of the big 4 (Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax) and their use of thrash metal in the 1980s went on to inspire countless bands thereafter.

Rush does not and will not have this type of legacy.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#15MotiJrPosted 4/30/2013 11:57:35 AM
Sorry but can you use an analogy that everyone will understand? I don't listen to that noise
#16DBPanterAPosted 4/30/2013 11:58:59 AM
TC: Your opinion of St. Anger is a little off. If you know anything about the band, you will realize why the album sounds the way it does due to the fact that the entire album is Hetfield speaking about his grief, his sorrow, and asking for his forgiveness as he was in the process of becoming sober during the recording.

That said, the Wii U is Re-Load. Nintendo had their biggest success with the Wii, much like Metallica's Black Album, only to release this new console trying to be popular. This is like Load and ReLoad, trying to pander to the 1990s alternative scene, dropping guitar solos, cutting their hair, and sitting around smoking Cuban cigars. The Wii U tried to capitalize on the popularity of the the current times and trends, much like the 3DS with 3D, and forgot to make GOOD GAMES, just like Metallica forgot to make GOOD MUSIC.
---
#17DBPanterAPosted 4/30/2013 11:59:36 AM
MotiJr posted...
Sorry but can you use an analogy that everyone will understand? I don't listen to that noise

I don't take you seriously
---
#18MotiJrPosted 4/30/2013 12:04:43 PM
MotiJr posted...

I don't take you seriously

That's great but what's your point?
#19darkjedilinkPosted 4/30/2013 12:06:34 PM
Can't take this poll seriously.

TC thinks the black album was good.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#20JobocanPosted 4/30/2013 12:08:16 PM
DBPanterA posted...
TC: Your opinion of St. Anger is a little off. If you know anything about the band, you will realize why the album sounds the way it does due to the fact that the entire album is Hetfield speaking about his grief, his sorrow, and asking for his forgiveness as he was in the process of becoming sober during the recording.

And? It still sucks so your post is pointless.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection