How is the VC on the Wiiu?

#1lizard81288Posted 4/30/2013 12:16:50 PM
I was wondering are they any good Wiiu VC games (ones that are not already out on the wii)?
---
I hate people in general.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/NPC/index/
#2trenkenPosted 4/30/2013 12:18:44 PM(edited)
And Here. We. Go!
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#3MalifacentXPosted 4/30/2013 12:18:35 PM
Do you have a Wii U? Fire it up and check it out. It only just launched so there are only a limited number of titles at the moment.
---
PSN: SeventhLegion
NNID: MrKupka
#4ska_dude101Posted 4/30/2013 12:39:24 PM
*slowclap*
*stands up*
*continues to slowclap*
#5NikraPosted 4/30/2013 1:20:13 PM
I personally don't really care about Wii U VC at this time. I'm not really in to the old Nes and Snes games. What I would like to see, are some N64 and Gamecube games on VC. I'm not saying that it's bad. It's just not me.
#6Dark_TalecPosted 4/30/2013 1:28:56 PM
Get the 30 cents games. Barely any of them seems worth the price, unless they have that specific nostalgia feeling for you. Maybe super mario world, but just maybe.
#7Nin3DSFanPosted 4/30/2013 6:25:56 PM
So far, in North America, as of this moment, the VC games currently available are:
Balloon Fight (NES)
Punch-Out!! (NES)
Kirby's Adventure (NES)
Donkey Kong Jr. (NES)
Excitebike (NES)
Ice Climber (NES)
F-Zero (SNES)
Super Mario World (SNES)

And that's it, so far.
Upcoming releases, are:
Mega Man (NES - May 2, 2013)
Pac-man (NES - May 2, 2013)
Super Metroid (SNES - May 15, 2013)
Yoshi (NES - June 12, 2013)
Donkey Kong (NES - July 15, 2013)

And other games confirmed via some video by Nintendo are Kirby Super Star (SNES), Kirby's Dream Course (SNES), Kirby's Dream Land 3 (SNES), Mario Bros. (NES), Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES), Wrecking Crew (NES), Yoshi's Cookie (NES), and not on the video, but featured on articles, and stuff, as well as being confirmed by Nintendo elsewhere, are Xevious (NES), and EarthBound (SNES).

So, not a lot... (relatively).

Personally the games I can't wait to buy (again) are Super Mario 64, Yoshi's Story, Mario Kart 64 to name but a few, from the N64, and for the SNES, for starters, any of the DKC games. And I'm someone who's played the SNES versions of all 3, the GBC version of DKC1, the GBA versions of all 3, and have all 3 downloaded on the Wii VC.

What would be nice is if they released the original SMW2.... also while I don't play on it, Super Mario RPG will be nice on the GamePad, probably.
---
Gentlemen, we tnodah now!
#8NikraPosted 4/30/2013 6:29:27 PM
Nin3DSFan posted...
So far, in North America, as of this moment, the VC games currently available are:
Balloon Fight (NES)
Punch-Out!! (NES)
Kirby's Adventure (NES)
Donkey Kong Jr. (NES)
Excitebike (NES)
Ice Climber (NES)
F-Zero (SNES)
Super Mario World (SNES)

And that's it, so far.
Upcoming releases, are:
Mega Man (NES - May 2, 2013)
Pac-man (NES - May 2, 2013)
Super Metroid (SNES - May 15, 2013)
Donkey Kong (NES - July 15, 2013)

And other games confirmed via some video by Nintendo are Kirby Super Star (SNES), Kirby's Dream Course (SNES), Kirby's Dream Land 3 (SNES), Mario Bros. (NES), Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES), Wrecking Crew (NES), Yoshi's Cookie (NES), and not on the video, but featured on articles, and stuff, as well as being confirmed by Nintendo elsewhere, are Xevious (NES), and EarthBound (SNES).

So, not a lot... (relatively).

Personally the games I can't wait to buy (again) are Super Mario 64, Yoshi's Story, Mario Kart 64 to name but a few, from the N64, and for the SNES, for starters, any of the DKC games. And I'm someone who's played the SNES versions of all 3, the GBC version of DKC1, the GBA versions of all 3, and have all 3 downloaded on the Wii VC.

What would be nice is if they released the original SMW2.... also while I don't play on it, Super Mario RPG will be nice on the GamePad, probably.

This.
As I stated. N64 and GC games. Then it will be worth it.
#9lizard81288(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 6:54:50 PM
I don't have a wiiu. I was just wondering, since there us a lack of retail games, so I was wondering how the vc front was.
---
I hate people in general.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/NPC/index/
#10levelmaster2Posted 4/30/2013 7:03:58 PM
Upcoming releases, are:

Not familiar with this one.
Super Mario RPG will be nice on the GamePad, probably.

Yes definitely. I love this game.
---
"Really? Are you sure he doesn't normally speak in pirate?"