I just got Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed and...

#1Ronny_19881Posted 4/30/2013 5:49:11 PM
After I click the disk from the main menu and the title screen comes up with the music the disk stops spinning and the screen goes blank or is just stuck on the screen... is this happening to anyone else? I updated my Wii U and the game so it isn't an update issue... AND all of my other games work... is it the disk or what?
---
Nintendo isn't the Apple of gaming, Apple is. Nintendo is the Studio Ghibli of gaming. They create imaginative worlds anyone can get lost in no matter the age.
#2Dark_Link604Posted 4/30/2013 5:51:19 PM
The game works fine for me. What happens if you turn off the Wii U and restart the game?
---
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros. U, Injustice: Gods Aong Us, Starcraft II: HotS
#3Ronny_19881(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 5:51:46 PM
It has done this before and after updating...
---
Nintendo isn't the Apple of gaming, Apple is. Nintendo is the Studio Ghibli of gaming. They create imaginative worlds anyone can get lost in no matter the age.
#4Dark_Link604Posted 4/30/2013 5:52:31 PM
Sounds like a disk problem then.
---
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros. U, Injustice: Gods Aong Us, Starcraft II: HotS
#5Ronny_19881(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 5:52:35 PM
Hasn't worked once for me, last time I buy a game used... the disk looks fine.
---